Harbour Village Beach Club(Kralendijk)
US$335
US$286
US$155
Wanapa Lodge(Kralendijk)(Great Value!)
US$165
US$105
Oasis Guesthouse Bonaire(Kralendijk)(Great Value!)
US$72
US$70
Hotels.com
All Seasons Apartments(Kralendijk)(Great Value!)
US$130
US$126
Orbitz.com
Sand Dollar Condominiums(Kralendijk)(Great Value!)
US$150
Hotels.com
GOOOD Resort(Kralendijk)(Great Value!)
US$139
Buddy Dive Resort(Kralendijk)
US$189
US$164
  • Pool
Bridanda Apartments Bonaire(Kralendijk)(Great Value!)
US$124
Coral Paradise Resort(Kralendijk)
US$269
US$170
All reviewsoil slickbuddy divebedroom cottagedrying cupboardnight tabledive shopsmall porchthousand stepsshore divingburner stovedive siteslaid backocean viewten minute drivepeace and quietthe north endinsect repellent
Reviewed 10 December 2017

This was my first time heading to Bonaire to get back into scuba diving. My friends I traveled with have been going here for many years now. They say its is getting a little built up since they started going in 2000. Overall a great trip.The local people were great so laid back. We stayed at the Caribbean Club Bonaire. Its an awesome little place on the outskirts of town. On the island you need a car to explore all the sites, so it was not a big deal to stay a little further away from town. The service and accommodations were super. Reasonable prices on accommodations food drinks rental equipment etc. Probably the best value on the island in my opinion. I researched a number of other places to stay.
Their staff was top notch. Always smiling ready to assist your every need.
Many thanks to Simone , Laura, Christa, Caress and other staff members who made our trip wonderful.

Thanks to all will be back in the spring time

Room Tip: The Two Bedrooms units were very very nice.
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank BreezeCaribbean
Reviewed 7 September 2017

This is our 3rd trip to Bonaire. Of course the shore diving is the best! But we decided to stay on the outskirts of town this time. Cute property with two pools. I suggest you stay in a room with a view of the sea. We changed our room to include a view after check in.

The morning friendly staff and breakfast launch your day of diving and sight seeing. The staff feed the yellow finches. You feel like your in the midst of a bird sanctuary. I love waking up in the AM to the views of the water and sounds of exotic parrots and other species of birds singing. The dive shop is helpful and your just a truck full of tanks on your way to the best diving in this hemisphere.

The bartender, Caress, is always smiling and eager to please with what ever you need. Bonus is the Oil Slick dive spot is just across the street for diving anytime of the day/night.

Room Tip: wifi is available in rooms but best reception is in the cozy restaurant.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank BLONDE1234
Sapias H, General Manager at Caribbean Club Bonaire, responded to this reviewResponded 13 September 2017

Thank you for your kind words, we are very happy to hear you had a good stay and enjoyed the sounds of birds in our tropical garden. We hope to see you back out our resort.

Thank you for your visit!

Best regards,
Team Caribbean Club Bonaire

Reviewed 22 August 2017

We keep coming back even when we look into going other places because it's so much more cost efficient than anywhere else. I prefer this location to all other places to stay because it is quiet and away from everywhere else and just steps from oil slick dive. You can get peace and quiet. The whole set up is very nice with good rooms with kitchenettes to you can save a lot of money buying food, and they serve breakfast to your needs as part of the package. A free dive truck and all of the dive tanks you need included. Two pools if you want to soak and look at the stars. The staff is always doing anything they can to make it better. The rooms are clean and efficient. The bargain rooms have twin beds or one queen, as well as outdoor seating.

Room Tip: We've had a range of rooms and they're all good. If you want the whole look at the sea from your balcony, they have many options.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Traveslalot123
Reviewed 31 July 2017

This resort was recommended due to the location. I contacted them and asked about the fully stocked kitchen, rooms and air condition, and I also reviewed on-line. Upon arrival I was so disappointed because it was not at all what I expected and a lot was not disclosed. Not modern, not air conditioned throughout the entire residence, no blow dryer in bathroom, not very clean and did not smell inviting in anyway, no phones in the residences, one TV in the hottest room in the residence, no TVs in any other rooms. The air conditioning was only in the 2 bedrooms left a LOT to be desired. In an emergency you could not call for help because there were no phones. Crime is picking up within the resort which did not sit well with us especially since it is dark at night due to insufficient lighting. The BBQ night was great, you have to try the soup served on BBQ night amazing. The staff in the restaurant was friendly and great especially the chef, Erik and the waiter ANDY so helpful and super nice guy. The staff at the front desk not as helpful or knowledgeable except for one lady who I think was the manager, she was great. I loved Bonaire the natural environment was like no other country but if I return I will stay somewhere else because after a long hot day in the ocean I want to return to a clean (oh, housekeeping comes in every other day), cool, inviting room with a TV in my room to relax.

Room Tip: go somewhere else
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Dominnie1
Reviewed 15 June 2017

The Caribbean Club was the perfect place for our two families. Quiet, comfortable, close to great dive locations. Everyone was friendly and welcoming.

Pick up at the airport after a very long travel day was a breeze. Check in was easy. (Take advantage of their "Save Time on Check In" link on the website!) The accommodations were not fancy, but our two bedroom, standard cottages had comfy beds, air conditioned, dark bedrooms - which made for some good sleep! - and lovely patios that we took advantage of daily. The breakfast buffet was a great way to start our day, and we particularly enjoyed the Taste Of Bonaire evening special. Tasty!

The dive shop was excellent. We did four boat dives and our guides, Kimberly and Mikiel, were knowledgable and fun, adjusted to our skill level, and told us about not-to-be-missed shore dive sites. The shore diving sites near the hotel are awesome, and we visited the house reef (Oil Slick) several times during our stay.

We plan to go back, and when we do, we'll stay at the Caribbean Club again.

Room Tip: If an ocean view is important to you, the standard cottages don't have them.
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family