“Great personal attention!!”
Review of Div'Ocean

Div'Ocean
More attraction details
Owner description: Div'Ocean is like the name says a dive center with devotion, devoted to help you experience a perfect diving vacation in these incredible waters. We are a PADI Dive Center offering air packages, gear rental, shore diving, boat diving, courses and spectacular shore diving tours. With us you can meet up with anything from rare seahorses and frogfish to giant moray eels, sea turtles, rays and even sharks.We offer you the personal service and attention divers expect and deserve.
Reviewed 9 March 2018

Awesome dive service - I dove here for a week in January and I couldn't have been happier. The service was excellent. I was in Bonaire on my own to dive and they provided beautiful guided dives. I was able to go to 10 different dive sites. It was a fantastic experience - highly recommend Div'Ocean. I will definitely be back.

DivOceanBonaire, Staff at Div'Ocean, responded to this reviewResponded 13 April 2018

Hello carm1412, we appreciate your review, thanks! Good to hear that you enjoyed it so much. We have also enjoyed our dives with you. Easy and relaxed diving that's how we like it! See you next time. Warmest regards, Mirjam

All reviews
"two weeks"
"eagle rays"
"east coast"

Reviewed 15 February 2018

I contacted Div'Ocean via their website for an 8 person dive and Mirjam responded immediately and was very helpful throughout our months of correspondence.

Div'Ocean's service was impeccable! We were on a cruise ship and they worked around the ship's arrival time, picked us up and drove us back... they were just wonderful!

The 2 dives were amazing. We were outfitted with great equipment and were definitely in the hands of professionals from start to finish!!

I highly recommend Div'Ocean.

Dear Annie W, thank you for the wonderful review. I'm glad we could arrange this trip for you and it all worked out according to plan. It was for us too a memorable day! Peter and Gualterio say hi! Kindest regards, Mirjam

Reviewed 16 October 2017 via mobile

My husband and I did two weeks of diving with Div'ocean, which were amazing, the team offer help and advice on what is at dive sites and are there to help with any kit issues, fixed quickly. We also tried out the new DPV's on an East coast dive... The most amazing dive of my life, too many turtles to count, four eagle rays and a sting ray... Thank you so much for the awesome time and service!!!

1  Thank Helen D
Reviewed 2 October 2017 via mobile

Great outfit! Smaller operation with very personalized service at the same price as mega dive shop.. They will take you where YOU want to go or to see what you want to see! Peter, Kevin & Marjam were excellent divemasters/instructors! First visit was out of the way, but they picked us up/brought us back each day to town at no charge. We did 12 dives with them. No regrets. Highly recommend them.

1  Thank aabbccdd4321