“Best Dive Shop I Worked With in 12 Years of Diving”
Review of Div'Ocean

Div'Ocean
More attraction details
Owner description: Div'Ocean is like the name says a dive center with devotion, devoted to help you experience a perfect diving vacation in these incredible waters. We are a PADI Dive Center offering air packages, gear rental, shore diving, boat diving, courses and spectacular shore diving tours. With us you can meet up with anything from rare seahorses and frogfish to giant moray eels, sea turtles, rays and even sharks.We offer you the personal service and attention divers expect and deserve.
Reviewed 31 March 2018

Peter and his shop saved the vacation. We took a family reunion dive vacation in which half our party required their open water dives to finish their certification. The dive shop attached to our hotel could not support so we walked in to Peter's shop and within 24 hours our group of 7 all had gear, our 3 new divers had one-on-one instruction for their open water referral, and we had a boat chartered for half of the week.

His instructor did a fantastic job with our new divers. When they had issues they extended the certification process from 2 to 3 days with no issue. The shop accommodated this without hesitation. Peter had no issue doing the final certification dive on the boat which allowed us to maintain our original plans.

Each dive was amazing. Through the knowledge and experience of the staff every dive of the 6 we did through the shop will be memorable for years to come. They easily accomodated divers of all experience, from newly certified to divers with 75+ dives.

Finally, it is worth mentioning that Peter's shop displayed a friendly personal touch which you don't see in a lot of businesses any more. Ranging from hassle free payment, easy equipment rental, agreeing to send photos he took of our dives to us, supporting us with equipment for a single night dive, and simply going out of their way to ensure we had a good time made this dive shop stand out from any others I have worked with.

DivOceanBonaire, Staff at Div'Ocean, responded to this reviewResponded 18 April 2018

Dear CPTTimmy, thank you for this detailed and awesome review! We always try to be flexible and cater to the needs of our divers, I'm glad it all worked out. We sure had a lot of fun with your group on the boat. Take care and keep going on new adventures with the newbies! (I'm sure you will) Warm regards, Mirjam

All reviews
"rented tanks"
"great boat"
"two weeks"

Reviewed 9 March 2018

Awesome dive service - I dove here for a week in January and I couldn't have been happier. The service was excellent. I was in Bonaire on my own to dive and they provided beautiful guided dives. I was able to go to 10 different dive sites. It was a fantastic experience - highly recommend Div'Ocean. I will definitely be back.

DivOceanBonaire, Staff at Div'Ocean, responded to this reviewResponded 13 April 2018

Hello carm1412, we appreciate your review, thanks! Good to hear that you enjoyed it so much. We have also enjoyed our dives with you. Easy and relaxed diving that's how we like it! See you next time. Warmest regards, Mirjam

Reviewed 15 February 2018

I contacted Div'Ocean via their website for an 8 person dive and Mirjam responded immediately and was very helpful throughout our months of correspondence.

Div'Ocean's service was impeccable! We were on a cruise ship and they worked around the ship's arrival time, picked us up and drove us back... they were just wonderful!

The 2 dives were amazing. We were outfitted with great equipment and were definitely in the hands of professionals from start to finish!!

I highly recommend Div'Ocean.

Dear Annie W, thank you for the wonderful review. I'm glad we could arrange this trip for you and it all worked out according to plan. It was for us too a memorable day! Peter and Gualterio say hi! Kindest regards, Mirjam

Reviewed 16 October 2017 via mobile

My husband and I did two weeks of diving with Div'ocean, which were amazing, the team offer help and advice on what is at dive sites and are there to help with any kit issues, fixed quickly. We also tried out the new DPV's on an East coast dive... The most amazing dive of my life, too many turtles to count, four eagle rays and a sting ray... Thank you so much for the awesome time and service!!!

1  Thank Helen D