US$134
  • Pool
US$155
GOOOD Resort(Kralendijk)(Great Value!)
US$139
Oasis Guesthouse Bonaire(Kralendijk)(Great Value!)
US$98
US$68
Sand Dollar Condominiums(Kralendijk)(Great Value!)
US$150
Coral Paradise Resort(Kralendijk)
US$189
US$170
All Seasons Apartments(Kralendijk)(Great Value!)
US$150
Hotels.com
Harbour Village Beach Club(Kralendijk)
US$480
US$335
Priceline
US$210
US$204
Bridanda Apartments Bonaire(Kralendijk)(Great Value!)
US$124
All reviewsdive hutgreat hostsplace to staynon diversrolandbbqrinsekitchenbonaireprivacy
Reviewed 7 November 2014

The appartment was very big and very clean. You could park your car safely in between a fence. The reception is not located at Tropicana but at the Dive Hut, a one minute walk. After arrival (I stayed at tropicana, two of my non diving friends stayed at Eden), something went wrong with the car that I've rented via the Dive Hut. It had only two seats (because they did not expect us to be with three people) on the island. But the problem was fixed that evening, we could trade the car the next morning. Also there was a problem with the kitchen, there were no sharp knifes and no can opener, but I could use the tools from the restaurant and they gave me new kitchen tools the next day, great service! And at check out, I could stay longer in the appartment, untl the evening.

If I would ever go back to Bonaire I would definately go back to this place. The only problem (except for the mosquitos :-)) was that it was not very crowded that week (to say the least), and the last 4 days i was alone on the island and expected it to be more busy/was alone most of the time. The famous thursday bbq was even cancelled because it was so quiet and except for two nights it was quite calm at the bar or it was even closed. Before booking, they told me that they always had other guests without a dive buddy, but it was low season (even the slowest week in six months according to the dive shop), there were no other guests without a buddy). This was not only a problem of Dive Hut, I even went to three other dive shops and hotels, everywhere the buddy bord was empty, but still, if you go to Bonaire without diving friends, i would reccommend to go in the high season.

• Stayed: October 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank MWitlox
Reviewed 3 December 2013

Our third time on the BON island paradise of Bonaire. What better place than to stay with friends again.

Each time I visited before I stayed with Roland and Irene. They never cease to show their customer appreciation. Always full of energy, even when I am Skyping them at all hours of the day.

I was joined by three other diving companions and stayed the first time at the Tropicana property on this trip. Previously we stayed at the Bonaire Fun Apartments right across from the Dive Hut.

The property is one street to the North and just around the corner from the Dive Hut. This made for easy access to the gear storage and rinse tanks at the Dive Hut. Being a bit off the main road it was more quiet.

Tropicana had its own rinse tanks and drying lines. The beauty is that it is East facing, so we got lots of sun all day.

The parking for the apartment is inside the locked gates of the property. We would leave our gear overnight on the lines and in the back of our pickup truck with no issues.

We stayed in a 2 bedroom unit similar to the ones at Bonaire Fun Apartments. This one at Tropicana seemed to have a nicer layout in the living space. As the cook, I could cook and have a conversation with my friends sitting in the living room.

There is a nice bamboo/palm sitting area just outside our door for outside lounging. We did not use it too much as it was mosquito season. A bit of repellent and citronella candles made it bearable.

Overall a great value for the island with a kitchen for breakfast and snacks. If you did'nt want to, you could head over to the Dive Hut for breakfast and the regular Thursday night party! Swap a dive story or two.

The package that Roland and Irene arranged included the pickup truck and the shore diving package. Nitrox was added as a free upgrade this time.

Now back in Canada. Facing the start of our Winter. I am glad I had the last warm up in grand Bonaire!

Room Tip: Layout of the two bedroom room 4 was very nice.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
2  Thank Rohano
Reviewed 20 March 2013

Nice appartment with kitchen, 2 bedrooms , living and nice terrace. Parkin place on terrain.
Feel like a home! We enjoyed the quiet and central setting of Tropicana appartments.
Everybody was very helpful and flexible!
Possibilities to have breakfast!
Internet fully available.

Good place and will return!

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank JeffreyKost
Reviewed 25 February 2013

This was my 2nd time at the Dive Hut, and as the subject says, I'll certainly come back again. Roland and Irene are simply the best. They're friendly and always willing to give you the best possible Bonaire experience. Their infrastructure is welcoming for the non-diver and is great at supporting us divers. Do attend the Barbecue (really, don't miss it)! It's a great opportunity to talk to new people and share experiences in a very open environment.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Pedro H
Reviewed 25 February 2013

We spent a relaxing and beautiful holiday on Bonaire. The apartments are located just outside the centre of Kralendijk. We booked an apartment at Tropicana. Our 3-room apartments was clean and each room was individually furnished in a really cosy and tasteful style. The owners of the apartments, Roland and Irene are great hosts and always take care of their guest's inquiries (car rental, boat trips, snorkeling tours, etc.)

We had a great holiday. The beaches around the island are beautiful and also for non-divers (like us :-)), the island has to offer a lot of sightseeing and snorkeling is just great. You can see all kind of sea animals. Regarding the beaches, we highly recommend "Bongo Beach" and "Jibe City". We spent a really great holiday on Bonaire and we will definitely book this hotel again!

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled as a couple