Be Live Experience Turquesa
US$104
Cancelon
  • Pool
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$118/night.

US$403
US$221
Cancelon
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$251/night.

US$167
US$150
galahotels.com
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$176/night.

2,117 results
All reviewspizzaquiet resortbeach barmojito barfriesmagic showitalian restaurantporklots of hot watera la cartesmaller resortgreat beachcleaned dailycayo blancobottle of rumresort staffpeanut butter
Reviewed 27 April 2018

Remembering that Cuba is a time capsule and is NOT a capitalist funded country with modern buildings and lots of money spent on it, this hotel exceeded expectations
.I think people need to review their expectations slightly in the context of the country's infrastructure etc. The room was cleaned daily, was basic, neat, good shower with pressure and a pretty big room.

The food particularly at breakfast and dinner was varied and we never went hungry - loved the bread, fresh pasta, pastries, doughnuts and meats. The drinks were plentiful and obviously included.

The beach - wow! There were always beds available all day which is almost unheard of when you go on holiday. The pool was lovely but we understood why there were beds when you saw the beach. Breathtaking, clear blue sea, soft white sand it was simply stunning. Lots of beds and towels given to you in the morning. Long wide beach, great music and free drinks from the hut. Cannot express how beautiful the sea was.

There was advertisement of beach games and activities but didn't see this at all - just the volleyball but that was fun to watch and get involved in.

The evening entertainment was not great although the dancers were very skilled! The first night we arrived there was a live band and music which was brill but didn't see this again.

The other restaurants were available to book but we only went to the Cuban which was nice. There was a safe in the room which was handy.

The lobby area was lovely, as was the bar for relaxing. Nice gardens too - people were always strolling around so very relaxing.

Overall a great trip with a stunning beach if you need a break to fully relax on a beautiful beach building a tan and drinking cocktails/beer/etc.

Room Tip: We were near the lobby and rooms were nice there (Block 3 I think)
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
7  Thank nicoleshari93
BeLiveTurquesa1, Public Relations Manager at Be Live Experience Turquesa, responded to this reviewResponded 30 April 2018

Dear Nicole,

Thank you so much for your comments. We really appreciate you spent such a nice vacations in our resort. This is our main goal. About the animation activities we have working on the program and for sure it has improved. Many activities have been carried on specially at the beach, which as you pointed out is wonderful. We invite you to follow our Cuban days and our returning guests diner and also invite you to join them the next time you come as part of Turquesa Family.

Thanks again and contact us when you decide to visit us again or recommend us to relatives and friends.

Reviewed 21 April 2018

This is my fourth time in Cuba and I really loved this resort. First of all, this is by far the best food I've had at a Cuban resort. By far. I actually had to stop myself from eating TOO much food, as opposed to in the past when I might have to pick the most appetizing thing from the buffet.

My room was a renovated room which was really nice! Only complaint was the lack of bedside lights/lamps.

I found this resort to be very clean, and the staff cleared up messes/dirty dishes almost instantly. They were so attentive. They were doing repairs when I got there (still affects from the hurricane) and renovating some rooms behind mine which was noisy a couple times, but I really wasn't bothered.

The pool was great and there was no swim-up bar, so I actually went in! Lovely beach and the staff were all super nice. I liked the size of this resort - it wasn't tiny but wasn't massive, so you didn't feel disconnected from everyone else there. I would definitely return.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
4  Thank lisa_elk

Dear Lisa,

Thank you very much for your comments. We hope you visit us again very soon.

Reviewed 18 April 2018

We found the resort to be very clean, friendly, helpful staff, food was good, plenty of food, there was enough variety to make the meals interesting. I love papaya and pineapples. The coffee is superb. Varadero beach as always,, beautiful. The beach employees were always helpful to find us lounges with an umbrella. Considering a hurricane has just gone through the area not too long ago, everything was in order.
That's all I need, a beach, a pool, a bit of food, a drink or two and I'm happy. Viva Be Live Turquesa. We were there Dec '17 and booked for early May '18.

Room Tip: We were told by other travelers that all the rooms are good.
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
4  Thank walkafish
Reviewed 18 April 2018

5 days at this resort is ok. The rooms need a make over and new interior. The rest of the resort is just fabulous. The food is very good and you can find many different kinds of food, fruits and cakes. The Italien restaurant is nice. You have to book a table at ten in the morning for the evening - it was not a problem. The beach is so beautiful but beware of the sun, it is very strong. At the reception and in the cafe/bar near the pool there is wi-fi. You can buy cards in the reception 1cuc for 1 hour.
Very relaxing resort with shows in the evening if you are up for it, or just hang out in Le mojito bar.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
6  Thank Hagbarth58
Reviewed 9 April 2018

This is a VERY quiet resort. We did not witness any drunks or partying. Traveled with my husband and 6 year old son. Yes the rooms are dated, but they are SPOTLESS! We had a newer mattress, pillows and a new bar fridge showed up mid week. There is not much walking in this resort and noticed some ramps to rooms for handicapped. The food is the food. You will find something to eat.

The only negative I can think of is there wasn't many kids at the resort. This is not the resort's fault..... It has an older clientele. With that said, the staff made a point of making my son feel special and was treated with extra kindness.

You cannot go wrong with this resort.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family