Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 February 2020

Varadero Cuba is getting bad, boring and empty.
I stay in BelleVue Sunbeach 3 star all inclusive nightmare hotel in Varadaro, no one clean my room for 6 days, I have to empty my garbage by my itself.
It was no clean beach towels.
Hotel staff was arrogant, food and drinks selection scaled to minimum.
Avoid Varadero.

Room tip: Avoid the BelleVue Sunbeach hotel and avoid Varadero
Date of stay: December 2019
3  Thank wlodeks255
Reviewed 10 February 2020

Unfortunately we had an insident that from our room from my moms handbag were missing 200 euros. Most of the time we carried the bag with us but some days going to restaurant or to the pool we left bag in the room. Probably cleaning lady took the money (not all the money but some of the money so that maybe we dont pay attention to it). Also had big problem with dirty dishes in the restaurant.

3  Thank 73liisk
Reviewed 19 January 2020

just returned from Sunbeach have been there before as always Cuba is hurting in many ways but the biggest downfall for them is the people themselves scaming the tourist out of there from money in variety of ways water to beer to food still reosanaby safe there this hotel itself really needs some improvements Elavators are horrible with 8 floors on one and 12 on the other it should be a priority food reosonable the Eclipse on the 12 th floor is owesome but it is only a matter of time for the locals to ruin that as will !!! they should really only allow hotel guests during the day Elvis is its king thank you for a great time ur a fantastick guy kelvis the chef also great person thank you as well but in Cuba for every good there is two bads securiyt guys I dont want to comment because I will be rude hopefully their manager Raul will correct these incompetent people. the lobby bar ????? just close it is out of control out of 6 bartenders 2 where acttually pleasent enjoyed my stay but dont know if I can return to that i really hope Cubans realize sometime soon they are pushing away there bread and butter in Cuba smile costs un Peso get a school to teach hotel staff people skills and manners sorry if my review hurts you it is meant to help improve this hotel a lot of staff should be replace and not be allowed to work in the tourism sector

3  Thank mario s
Reviewed 13 January 2020 via mobile

We booked this trip at the very last minute . Sunwing special $715 one week
Marlana at the front fest went above and beyond for us upon check in as we were over 5 hours late arrival. 3 meal sittings a day and there was always lots of food . Each night there was a specialty meat/ fish grilled fresh . Lots of fresh bread daily and it is delicious! The snack bar has freshly made burgers and sandwiches . The beer is always cold. The beach is a 2 minute walk across the road . Beach towels are available at front desk . Wifi cards are $1 for an hour and can be bought at front desk as well. There is nothing fancy about this place but they do have brand new and very comfortable poolside loungers . The staff are continually cleaning . Our room had a bathtub as well as shower and there was endless hot water . The rooms are cleaned in the morning and they replace the towels in the afternoon . The hotel is directly beside a huge outdoor market , vintage car taxi and horse and buggy taxis . We loved our one week stay and do not have one single complaint about the hotel

Trip type: Travelled with friends
3  Thank junebug0410
Reviewed 11 December 2019

I went there with my husband from December 1-8 2019 we are happy with the hotel and services and in the dinning room if you have questions you can get help from yaime she is one of the server she will help you without a question my room was cleaned and staff were nice to us we will go back here again for sure

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple