“Nice Beach”

Ranked #11 of 381 Restaurants in Curacao
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 10 August 2017

If you are in Curacao visit this beach just like in a magazine! real Blue see and easy to come in. You can rent a bed and order cocktails if you like for the tropical dream experience

Reviewed 25 July 2017

Very relaxing, not too crowded. There was massage and restrooms on the beach if I recall correctly. I highly recommend.

Reviewed 3 July 2017

The beach is absolutely amazing. The beach offers plenty of chairs and umbrellas. The water is break taking. The restaurant however was very disappointing. The restaurant offers perfect views of the ocean in an open air sitting area. The servers were extremely slow, and they were not very welcoming. A coke in a 12 ounce can was $3.50, and the entire meal was pricy for what we received. My wife ordered the chicken, and it was so overcooked that it was difficult to chew. It took forever to get our check, and I finally paid at the bar so that we could enjoy the beach. After all, the main attraction is the beach. The beaches are secluded in Curacao, and they are difficult to find.

Reviewed 1 July 2017

Playa Porto Mari is a lovely beach... white sand, lots of chairs, umbrellas and trees for shade and oh, that beautiful turquoise water! There is a dive shop there with easy access into the water. There is restaurant there for lunches and snacks and we ate dinner there one night, too. I highly recommend spending at least a day there!

1  Thank theglassgoddess
Reviewed 25 June 2017

I loved this beach. It is very beautiful with very nice chairs in shade--either under trees or the umbrellas. The fish we saw here while snorkeling were amazing. The showers are free, there is a foot bath to rinse off as you leave, the snack bar area was nice and it is easy to get back and forth from the parking lot. There is also a dock out in the cove that you can swim to and rest on. It also somehow felt safest at this beach out of any of them, perhaps because the staff watching over the beach seemed so competent. This beach has a focus on nature conservation and uses recycled resources when possible. Their t-shirts said something like "Where Nature Comes First." There is also a dive center here and, although I wasn't scuba diving, they took to time to answer my questions about where the best areas to snorkel were. On the weekends there was live music and a security guard in the parking lot. If I came back, I would likely spend every day on this beach.

1  Thank Trisha44Colorado