“Delicious food at Zambezi!”
Review of Zambezi

Zambezi
Ranked #181 of 407 Restaurants in Curacao
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 15 November 2016

My visit to Zambezi was after my tour on 11/12/16. I couldn't stomach the idea of eating Ostrich after feeding them & enjoying the babies. So I ate Chicken Wings! LOL! They were delicious! The sauce on the wings were perfect but it came with ketchup for the fries (which were perfectly cooked) & a couple other sauces. I loved the Garlic dip which I dipped everything with. It came with a crunchy cornmeal toast which was really tasty. I also order some Pumpkin pancakes which were also out of this world! A great lunch & will be back!

Reviewed 29 September 2016 via mobile

Nice restaurant with pleasant staff. The lamb wrap was a bit fatty but had good flavor. My husband had the soup and it was quite tasty. Not much around the farm (at least what we saw) so it was convenient to have to the restaurant on site.

Reviewed 24 September 2016

Had a snack here before our tour of the ostrich farm began. My grilled sandwich was delicious! Very reasonably priced, lovely views, and friendly staff.

1  Thank Daniel D
Reviewed 20 September 2016

Came by when we toured the ostrich farm and decided to try the ostrich. Had the tortillas which has strips of ostrich meat in them. Food was very good, the ostrich tastes very similar to a steak, something i wasn't expecting.

Reviewed 26 July 2016

After our tour of the ostrich farm, we moved to the Zambezi Restaurant for dinner. We were on a tour package so we each had a prix-fixe meal starting with our choice of soup, followed by an entrée of ostrich and delicious sides, and ending with dessert. The ostrich was phenomenal – we wish we could have gotten seconds! The only slight downside was that the service seemed a bit slow, considering the restaurant was not very busy, but that may just be the norm in Curacao.

1  Thank Colin_R_B