“Unique decor and big portions”
Review of Mundo Bizarro

Mundo Bizarro
Ranked #36 of 310 Restaurants in Willemstad
Price range: US$6 - US$34
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Bar Scene
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Description: "Un Poco Loco" In the cute and colorful streets of Pietermaai District you will find Mundo Bizarro! The name says it all! In this Cuban oriented place you can enjoy breakfast, lunch, dinner, cocktails, live music and much more! We are known for our diverse cocktails, of which our MOJITO stands out in quality and different flavors!
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

We stopped by Munro Bizarro for a quick lunch after realizing everything else in Pietermaai was closed for the Easter long weekend.

The lunch menu primarily consisted of sandwiches all priced around 10 usd (give or take). The portions are pretty large (especially the omelette), and the sandwiches come with a small salad. Their frozen cocktails here were also huge as well (we had the Blue Bizarro).

I would note that they do give you bottled flat water when you ask for still water (3 usd per bottle) and the bathrooms are outside around the corner (slightly below average cleanliness)

Definitely worth stopping by to check out the interesting decor and to grab a bite.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

The place is very eclectic and vintage in design. The atmosphere is spectacular open air seating on old and funky seating. Keeps you busy looking at all the decorations, ceiling and extras that clutter a fun and funky hole in the wall bar.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Pretty good sandwiches and salads for lunch with delicious ingredients. The atmosphere is awesome and staff is nice.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

The decor is unique and bizarre, hence the name. We just went for pre dinner drinks, but from previous visits I know the food is good and not too pricey. A great meeting place and the area is buzzing with activity.

Reviewed 16 March 2018 via mobile

I was there twice during my stay in Curaçao, since I was staying at the hotel next to it.
The first time it took at least one hour to get my food, during that time nobody asked me if I wanted to get one more drink or something else. At the end the food was ok, but since it came after one hour of waiting I wasn’t hungry anymore.
Since I was staying at the hotel next to Mundo Bizarro I decided to give it a second chance: wrong decision, same again.
It took forever to get my food and nobody cares. Later on, I asked for the bill that never came, so I went to pay at the bar.
They do have nice music but it doesn’t compensates the bad service.
It supposed to be kind of authentic Cuban restaurant, but I couldn’t find anything authentic in the menu. Only authentic thing seems to be the old “vintage” furniture like in Cuba (?!).
Next time I will definitely try something else...