I have to say Radella at the front desk was very helpful. She told me about restaurants, Thursday night fireworks over the pontoon bridge, safety tips, and was just very friendly. I enjoyed chatting with her every day that I passed by the front desk on my way to wherever. I have been to 5 star hotels and also motels. I thought this property was very comfortable. I would have liked to have more restaurant choices close by. Rif Fort was only about a 10 minute walk away. The downtown is very colorful...and very walkable. I would like if they would update their gym. They have a really good Caesar salad at the restaurant by the lagoon. I am craving it now.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled on a private beach, this Otrobanda resort is within a 15-minute walk of Curacao Museum, Renaissance Shopping Mall, and Rif Fort. Riffort Village and Queen Emma Bridge are also within 1 mi (2 km). Resort Features Spend the day relaxing on Holiday Beach Resort and Casino's private sand beach or at a casino before returning for a meal at one of the resort's 2 restaurants. Room Amenities All 108 rooms offer WiFi, balconies or patios, and TVs with cable channels. Guests will also find refrigerators, hair dryers, and safes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Holiday Beach Hotel and Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Beach Hotel Willemstad
- Holiday Beach Hotel And Casino Curacao/Willemstad