Hilton Curacao
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$169
Renaissance Hotels
  • Pool
Sonesta Kura Hulanda Village & Spa(Willemstad)(Great Value!)
US$127
US$106
US$112
Hotels.com
US$223
US$196
Floris Suite Hotel - Spa & Beach Club(Willemstad)(Great Value!)
US$161
US$313
US$125
HotelsClick
1,862 results
All reviewsthe executive loungediamond membercaribbean sea sportssteak nightpirates bayan older hotelfifth floorbeach barocean viewdive shopcigarette buttsfishprivate beachbit datednice beachfitness centerhotel beach
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I stayed for a week with high expectation. All started with a room with a smelly bathroom with no ventilation, even the towels smelt bad. The food is not at all good, breakfast very basic but most of all the presentation of the food lacks a minimum standard. Restaurants expensive and really not good except for the steak night at celeste. At the reception desk, at least three times they gave us the wring information about the shuttle to Willenstad or about the checkig out time, for god's sake 3 times, 3 I had to go to the front desk to repeat what I had asked the first day for, a late check out even willing to pay for it, they should really do it complementary. Beach too crowded, difficult to find beach chairs, the towel hut runs out of towels too easy. Our family trip to Cura©ao was saved because of the great diving, sailing and beaches in the islands, but never again to this Hilton. Expensive, bad quality and poor service.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Dolors A
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I stayed at the Hilton Curacao for two days while my wife was in the hospital in Curacao. The Hilton was an excellent place to stay. It is on beautiful grounds and the rooms are large. Free breakfast. The only reason I left was to move to a hotel closer to the hospital and one much less expensive !

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The hotel itself is due for a makeover but comfortable enough since we didn't want to spend a lot of time inside anyway, and everything outside of the hotel I liked. The pool area was nice, the dock, the beach and areas around them offered lots of different places to lay back and relax. The beach was mostly sand with a few rocks but still able to swim without shoes. The bar area played music and offered daily specials. I loved the view from our room and would definitely go back.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We just returned from spending 7 days in Curacao at the Hilton and had an amazing time! Everything was excellent! We were hesitant after reading the negative reviews but decided that the property had everything we were looking for and decided to take a chance and we were so happy we did! Our check in was fast – we got there late after 11pm but still, it was quick and efficient. Check out on our last day was equally quick and efficient. Our room was clean. Many of the complaints about musty smells, or rust on metal pieces in the room/bathroom, in my opinion, are all unavoidable issues given the tropical location – we have travelled to many tropical destinations and every single hotel we have stayed at have had the same issues – in a humid environment you can’t really get around that. For us, the room is simply a place to sleep at night and as long as the room is clean and made up daily, the bed is fresh and comfortable we are satisfied. The Hilton staff delivered on those expectations and housekeeping did a great job making up our room daily.

The executive lounge staff are OUTSTANDING! Big thank you to Kareen, Ari, Desiree, and Duco for making us feel so special and for accommodating my gluten free diet. They ALL went above and beyond to coordinate with the chef and kitchen staff to have gluten free options available for me to enjoy. I wasn’t feeling well our 2nd to last day and my husband went to the lounge alone – Kareen immediately asked where I was and when she heard I wasn’t feeling well, made me a cup of peppermint tea and sent my husband back to the room with it. She even called our room later that afternoon to check to see how I was feeling and to see if she could bring me anything. WOW! I felt so special and that was extremely thoughtful of her to think of me like that! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!

The property is beautiful – we enjoyed spending time lounging both by the pools and on the beach. We didn’t have any issues finding a spot at the pool or on the beach. People were considerate and weren’t saving spots that I noticed and not using them. The snorkeling off the beach can’t be beat! Excellent location to see lots of neat fish! The property also has a dive shop on site and my husband took advantage of the shore scuba dive and we also rented the kayaks for some fun time out on the water! They offer a variety of snorkel, scuba outings as well which was a plus!

Food was excellent – we had breakfast at Aqua daily – highly recommend the buffet – they had everything from the basic scrambled eggs, bacon, sausage, to made to order eggs by the chef, gluten free options, cereals both cold and hot oatmeal – lots of fresh juices to pick from and the list goes on – if you can’t find something to eat there then I don’t know what to say – they had a very large variety to appeal to everyone – it was delicious! Big thank you to all of the staff that came around to fill up our coffee cups constantly ( we love our coffee ) and a thank you to Norman who always greeted us and had a smile on his face! I’d mention the other staff but I’m not sure of names but all of the ladies working at Aqua were friendly and went out of their way to make sure we were enjoying breakfast.

Enjoyed the drinks by the beach and pool – remember this is island time, things aren’t quick there so put your patience pants on – they are happy to bring your order to you on the beach if you tell them where you are sitting. The staff at the evening Italian restaurant were also excellent and happy to make me some gluten free pasta with shrimps. It was delicious! Don’t be afraid to ask for special diet options, they were really good at accommodating!

My husband really enjoyed the pizza from Captain Blighs bar as well! The ONLY 1 negative complaint I have is that given that it’s an open environment, smoking is allowed everywhere. We are both non smokers and with smoking not allowed in restaurants here in the US, it was hard to get used to when trying to enjoy a drink at the bar surrounded by smokers. I literally couldn’t breathe and had to step away. I know there is nothing that can be done about this but figured it was worth mentioning.

The property also has a car rental location on site which was excellent! We rented a car for the day and just drove around to different beaches with our snorkel gear. We had an excellent time and would highly recommend renting a car for the day to explore! Shete Boka park was outstanding and so was the beach named Lagun and Playa Piscado where you are guaranteed to be able to snorkel with turtles since the fishing boats there toss the stuff off the boat into the water.

We also utilized the hotel shuttle service that runs only twice daily at 830am and 1:30pm to take you to the downtown area. You need to sign up for this at the front desk. Keep in mind if you take the morning shuttle that most stores don’t open until 930 or 10am so if you’re going to shop you will have time to just walk around before stores open.

Work out room center was big and had everything needed for a good work out.

We are already planning our trip for next year to return to the Hilton Curacao – I think this is our new favorite vacation spot! Thank you to everyone for making us feel so special and for making our vacation so enjoyable!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank lovethesunandsand2
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Had a great time in Curacao. Was my first time there. I found the hotel to be hospitable. Not to big, staff very friendly and accommodating. Prices are a little higher for meals that I desire. did not spend under $50 for any meal not even lunch. Got the breakfast package which was worth it but you want to ensure your going to eat breakfast each day or its not worth $17 per person. Unlimited mimosa comes with breakfast. Most same menu everyday with 1 Island dish that did change each day. I would recommend some variety. I would also recommend more of some evening entertainment especially on weekends. If your under 40 your forced to go out for music and dancing. Unless your into gambling with casino on property I'm sure that is a plus for those who are.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple