Sunscape Curacao Resort Spa & Casino
US$326
US$189
Morena Resort(Willemstad)
US$171
Scuba Lodge & Suites(Willemstad)
US$119
US$207
US$197
US$205
Curacao Suites Hotel(Willemstad)(Great Value!)
US$85
B&B Sombre di Kabana(Willemstad)(Great Value!)
US$89
US$141
TripAdvisor
5,415 results
All reviewssun clubjapanese restaurantbluewater grillentertainment teamworld cafea la carte restaurantsflamingo buildingda mariopreferred clubfire showseafoodthe blue water grillcoco cafecandy manjohnny rocketoceana barbaby love
Reviewed 9 September 2017 via mobile

We read a LOT of reviews before booking and had some trepidation. The reviews that noted slow service, rooms not being opulent, and my fav the one that complained about rocks as you enter the water (oh my) - these are all true. But take in to consideration that you are vacationing in a tropical paradise, the weather is around 90 degrees all - I think the islanders move a little slow to conserve energy and not get heat stroke. Respect your fellow human beings and their culture, and the staff members are kind and friendly. Sunscape/Curaçao has a beautiful blend of many cultures and you will meet people from all over the world - so amazing. As for the location - totally amazing!! The beaches, the water, the views and the SNORKELING are incredible. We saw more species of fish in the waters outside the hotel that I have on snorkeling expeditions.

In conclusion- if you want perfection and waited on hand and foot, this is not it. But if you want a perfect setting, kind people, and good food and drinks.....I highly recommend Sunscape.

And speaking of drinks-a big shout out to Kenneth in the sunclub. Kind and generous with his drinks, his smile, and kind words!! He is the best!!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
10  Thank Cyndi L
Chantilly T, e-concierge at Sunscape Curacao Resort Spa & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 13 September 2017

Dear Cyndi L,

Thank you for choosing Sunscape Curacao Resorts, Spa & Casino and for your review! Great you had a nice stay with us.
As we pride ourselves in delivering excellent experiences to our guests, it makes me very happy to read that you enjoyed the facilities and the service. We are glad to read that you were happy with the beach and snorkeling facilites of the hotel.
Nonetheless, we do appreciate your feedback about the rooms. Please rest assured that your comments will be shared within our team.
Thank you for sharing your experience with us. It was a pleasure having you here and we look forward to welcome you again!

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

sunscape was an awsome resort the sun club is a must if you go the pool and bar is amazing and Kenny, the bartender there is the best.The resturants were good and had very little wait. the buffet is ok for breakfast and a quick lunch but use the resturants for dinner. We cannot get a flight out on our departure date because the airports in Miami are closed due to hurricane irma
The staff is extremely nice and helpful with us. If you have a special occasion they will make you item like a king or queen . only bad thing is don't sign up for the so called short informational guide to properties. it's not worth what you get, it's an hour and a half long and it is a sales pitch.. Do you selves a favor and take the buggy excursion by scubby tours it's right beside the resort and is awsome. the guide is great and it's well worth the money

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Jim S

Dear Jim,

Thank you for choosing Sunscape Curacao Resort, Spa & Casino. We truly appreciate your honest review and were highly satisfied that you enjoyed the resort and that the staff as friendly. Thank you for your feedback and look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Warm Regards,

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

My family and I stayed at the sunscape resort in July 2017. For the price you cannot beat this resort. I would strongly advice the sunclub option. Our room had magnificent views and we were just steps away from the most incredible snorkeling we have ever experienced off a resort beach. The food was better than average compared to other all inclusive resorts that we have stayed. Unfortunately the drinks were very weak you need to stay on top of the bartenders. That is why I recommended the sunclub option. It includes its very own bar with a great bartender named Kenneth he will set you up real good. Do I recommend this resort for a budget minded family yes I do hands down would definitely return again

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Ludzy1423
Chantilly T, e-concierge at Sunscape Curacao Resort Spa & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2017

Dear Ludzy1423,

Thank you for choosing Sunscape Resort, Spa&Casino. Thank you for this fantastic review. I am very happy to read you had a relaxing vacation and that you have enjoyed your snorkeling experience. We are happy that you experienced the service of Kenneth.It was our pleasure having you with is and we are very happy you enjoyed your stay with us.We hope to be able to welcome you back very soon!

Warm regards,

Reviewed 7 September 2017

Took my daughter to Sunscape resort for vacation. This resort is FUN FUN FUN from arrival to departure. Days are filled with activities - beach & volleyball, foam parties at the pool, aqua aerobics etc. And there's live entertainment every night.

must commend the ladies at the Kids club for doing a great job interacting with the kids and doing activities with them for the parents who may want some leisure time.

P.S. don't spend all your money on souvenirs, because there is a departure tax to be paid at the airport when you're leaving. So be sure to have change to cover that. This cost was a surprise to myself, as well as some of the other travelers returning home as this was not mentioned before hand by my travel agent.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank tonya19792017
Reviewed 7 September 2017

Resorts are not my preference in general but this hotel I found particularly boring. It seems like they have a lot of activities but they're not entertaining. There is never music during the day, the crowd is older (more family oriented), the food is very basic and not a lot of variety. The beach is closed in so its not convenient for a beach person. It is not walking distance from town (15min drive, $15USD taxi). The silverware was dirty on two occasions while having breakfast on the buffet. Drinks are watered down but I think this is with ALL resorts unless they're luxury. The staff is nice and everyone speaks English. Room was ALWAYS cleaned early and towels were restocked everyday. It is $40.00USD 20 min cab drive to airport. I am not a picky person when it comes to hotels but this one was not my cup of tea at all. I recommend it for older crowds and for families whom are looking to relax and want to pay a fair price for basic amenities.

Stayed: September 2017