“Relax!”
Review of Starbucks Curacao

Starbucks Curacao
Reviewed 2 April 2018

It's a very nice STARBUCKS store, very close to the main shopping mall in downtown!
It's a quite and relaxing ambient to enjoy a time, while rests of tourist adventures.

Reviewed 31 March 2018

Starbucks CUR has many wonderful employees and my congratulations to all of them for doing a great job. I want to recognize my favorite baristas Lati la Cruz and Giovanni for always giving such a great service. Kudos and keep up the great job!

Reviewed 26 March 2018

kindness and courtesy are atthe root of a positive customer service experience.

⭐️ShandY⭐️ at starbucks gave me the best service ever. ❤️☕️

Reviewed 26 March 2018

I visited Starbucks today and i was assisted by this awesome barista, she helped me with a smile and even made me an awesome chocolate chip mocha the way i wanted it. she made my day with her charisma and joyous attitude. shandy is an awesome barista and i will go back there because of the good service i obtained.

Reviewed 23 March 2018 via mobile

I wanna start by thanking Lati, Ana, Shan-D, and Ery for their amazing service and friendliness I have tried the Java Chip Frappuccino ☀️

I love how dedicated the staff in Curaçao is and the cleanliness of the place. Shan-D always make sure to keep the place clean and organized. My girlfriend ordered a bagel, and Lati was so nice, she even prepared it for her Love everything here