Fort Young Hotel(Roseau)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$193
US$72
Orbitz.com
Natty Tropical Valley(Roseau)(Great Value!)
US$64
US$114
US$197
TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
All reviewscell phoneplace to staycable tvguest housenarakielslynnemicrowaveaccommodationdominicaisland
Reviewed 29 September 2015

Wonderful place to stay. Close to the shopping are. Clean, comfortable and convenient. Finally I found a comfortable place to stay on my many visits to Dominica. Management very friendly and professional. Will recommend to anyone planning to visit Dominica

Room Tip: location, location, location
  • Stayed: September 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 June 2015

If you are looking for a reasonably priced spot to stay in Roseau then this is the place for you.

The inn is well located, being only a five minute walk into the town and offers some nice views from the communal balcony. Our room was very compact, but clean with all amenities including air conditioning and wi fi. We did have issues with a total lack of water pressure and hot water in the shower, but have raised those concerns with the management who will hopefully rectify the problems.

The owner, Lynne, lives abroad but was great in keeping in touch both before, during and after our visit. In her absence there is a resident manager. We were given a mobile phone to keep in touch with him as he is not always on site.

The inn can also arrange airport pick up and drop off if required. (There is a government regulated fee of $29US per person for this service). We took advantage of this and our driver, Henrique, was a great fellow whose genuine friendliness and love of his country make him an ideal guide. On our way to the airport he took us to the most amazing waterfalls. (Salton Waterfalls - highly recommended!)

Dominica is an absolutely amazing place and Narakiel's Inn is a good base from which to explore it.

Room Tip: Rooms at front have nice views to town and cricket stadium
  • Stayed: June 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 May 2015

Perfectly located on the outskirts of Roseau, Narakiel's Inn is within walking distance of the city making it easy for you to go and explore or grab any food items or supplies you may want to get. The manager is extremely helpful and friendly and the rooms are clean ,nicely decorated and functional. Money well spent in my opinion . Tours were organized for us by the manager as well ,ensuring we had the most memorable and enjoyable experience. Definitely looking forward to going back . Thank you

Room Tip: Accessibility is important
  • Stayed: May 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank Saran F
Reviewed 1 April 2015

It’s taken me a while to get to this (visited in May 2014), but Narakiel’s deserves a good review. It sits on a quiet street across the river from the main part of Roseau. The area is quiet and I felt very safe staying there on my own. It’s a quick walk across the bridge to the grocery store with restaurants in walking distance as well.

My room was extremely comfortable! As I was cooking most of my own meals, I was especially impressed by the kitchen, which had everything I needed. Also, they provide a service where the manager, Richard, stock your fridge with requested groceries before you arrive. After a long flight it was great not to have to go out and get anything. Richard was thoughtful and helpful throughout my stay. He arranged a tour of the island on short notice and made sure that I got to see exactly what I was interested in!
I wouldn’t hesitate to return to Narakiel’s.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank SojourneringLimers
Reviewed 14 February 2015

This place is perfect for anyone who wants a central location, close to downtown, but still quiet. The apartment is very well kept and is perfectly situated overlooking the river, just a 2 minute walk from downtown. The apartment is small but very comfortable and has every amenity you need. The manager Richard was so helpful. He basically doubled as our personal tour guide. For no extra cost he drove us a couple places down town to get us oriented and put us in contact with everyone we needed. We also hired him for the day to take us to all of the sites that we wanted to see. Highly recommended. Richard made it his duty to make sure that we had the best experience possible and enjoy everything that Dominica has to offer. The apartment is small but very comfortable

• Stayed: January 2015, travelled with family