Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 21 November 2016

This is a nice hotel, and the guy at the front desk by the name of Francis, could not have been nicer or more helpful. He went way out of his way and did more than he had to. He upgraded us to a very nice King Suite. I would not hesitate to stay here again

Date of stay: November 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 January 2016

This must have been a beautiful resort... 30 years ago. It is so outdated. So many places were closed with broken brick, mold from running water and no lights in lighting fixtures outdoor. The view is amazing that is why it has 3 stars. They need a good cleaning and fixing up. The pools were cloudy and dated along with the so called swim up bar. The guy at the front desk is beyond helpful but still would not stay here again.

Room tip: Look at the bathroom before you sign..
Date of stay: January 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank ElenaG13
Reviewed 30 October 2015

I arrived at the Victorian House on October 15th and stayed for five glorious days. My buddy and I made our arrangements with Milka prior to our arrival. She was great in that she arranged for wonderful rooms with a view of Sosua Beach. The rest of the staff were very nice and ensured that we enjoyed our stay. My room was large with a huge balcony. I could not have asked for more. I enjoyed dining for breakfast every morning at their restaurant. The food was good and the service was great. I look forward to returning for another stay there in the near future.

Date of stay: October 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Harvey G
Reviewed 1 July 2015 via mobile

Beautiful place to stay rooms are nice great view of Sosua beach staff great walking distance to beach resteruant s and close to casino and nightlife in Sosua also just 20 min from puerto plata airport also has its own resteruant that has great fish and grits for breakfast my favorite

Date of stay: June 2015
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank bumpydex
Reviewed 25 June 2015

My friends and I stayed at the Victorian House Hotel overnight one Saturday during a trip to Sosua. I am glad that our stay was not longer than that, because the property the hotel is on (which includes other resort buildings under the same management) was COMPLETELY deserted. The hotel was so under-capacity that services like the pool bar and theater were abandoned. Even though it was a weekend in June, we only saw five or six other guests throughout our stay. It might sound nice to have private access to a resort like this, but the underuse was reflected in the condition of the hotel.

Major problems:

-The pool was so heavily chlorinated that it dyed my skin green (!!!) and ruined my white bathing suit permanently.
- Our room, a standard 2-full bed, had dust and cobwebs in the corners.
- The shower flooded the entire bathroom anytime it was used.
- There were only two bath towels in the room.
- The management refused to honor the included breakfast deal we purchased with our reservation. Very frustrating.

Overall the hotel didn't meet my expectations but at least it gave us access to a great beach.

Date of stay: June 2015