I had the best time at Paradise Beach Resort. I was so impressed. The holiday did not start well as my friend was very very sick on the plane but when arriving at The airport, the airport staff where very friendly and they got her a wheelchair and took her off to the doctors. When arriving at Paradise the check in was easy and our bags where waiting at our room which was great. The hotel surrondings where beautiful and are well looked after. The first couple of days we loved the buffet but it soon became very repetitve my friend was not at all impressed with the cats wandering around. We soon found our favourite place to eat which was Michalangelo's that was lovely in there. In all of the restuarants the waiters were very friendly. sometimes just a little too friendly. They were extremly flirtatious. You definatly have to go to Ocean World that was a brilliant day out, the sea lions are SO cute. We also did the snorkeling (with dave) which was a brilliant experience. There was a very nice instructor. Winston!! The entertainment staff really did make our holiday they where hilarious and the shows at night where superb. Overall as you can probably tell i had an amazing time and im already saving up for my next trip there!!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Grand Paradise Playa Dorada reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Paradise Playa Dorada Hotel Puerto Plata
- Paradise Beach Club Puerto Plata
- Paradise Beach Resort Casino
- Paradise Beach Puerto Plata
- Paradise Beach Club Casino