Food absolutely fantastic in main reataurant. Not so fantastic on speciality restaurants.
Pool awkward to get in and out of unless using thewater polo area. Cockroaches in the room which were fumigated but bugs returned 48 hours later. Evening entertainment of a generally high standard. Spirits generally undrinkable, whisky tasted like aftershave
The staff in all depts were very friendly and helpfull
The gym was a proper gym, much better than other hotel gyms.
Surprised that we had to pay 2 $ per day for the safe, very disappointing.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The IBEROSTAR Costa Dorada hotel is located in front of the large golden sand beach of Costa Dorada, 10 minutes from the city of Puerto Plata in the Dominican Republic's north coast. This wonderful 5-star All Inclusive resort is a wonderful haven for aquatic sports lovers. Renovated in 2011, the IBEROSTAR Costa Dorada hotel has 498 Double Rooms and 18 spacious Junior Suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, HotelQuickly, Hotelopia and Agoda so you can book your Iberostar Costa Dorada reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iberostar Costa Dorado
- Iberostar Puerto Plata
- Iberostar Costa Dorada Dominican Republic
- Iberostar Costa Dorada Puerto Plata
- Iberostar Hotel Costa Dorada
- Iberostar Costa Dorada Hotel
- Costa Dorado
- Puerto Plata Iberostar
- Iberostar Hotel Puerto Plata