“12 Waterfall Damajagua Waterfalls”
Review of Marysol Tours

Marysol Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: Marysol Tours exist since more than 24 years and provides and organize excursions along the north coast. Our professional tour guides speak english and the licenst drivers bring you save back to your hotel. All buses are modern with air-conditioning and always checked by the mecanic and maintenance service. With us you have also an all-in Insurance ! We pick you up at the front desk of your hotel, and also outside of Amber Cove Port. We are located in Playa Dorada Mall next to Senor Rock Cafe. Sunday – Friday 9.00 Am to 3.00 Pm Representativ : Francisco De La Cruz
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

What an excellent trip! We saved money and got more than the cruise line offered. We saw 12 waterfalls, hiked higher, and jumped more than the seven advertised with the cruise line. Jesus picked us up with a smile. And Fransisco was there and had lunch with my sister and me. I had booked the wrong date, and Fransisco still honored my request. We had a marvelous time. The guides to the Falls were terrific. And the lunch included is tasty and with the local flavors. This trip was definitely one of the highlights of the off-ship excursions...and it was because of the personal care of this terrific tour agency! Thank you so much.

All reviews
"cable car"
in 24 reviews
"white water rafting"
in 3 reviews
"jurassic park was filmed"
"cruise passengers"
"open air bus"
"great communication"
"his customers"
"blue lagoon"
"cigar factory"
in 9 reviews
"highly recommend this company"
"prior to our arrival"
"sosua beach"
in 6 reviews

Reviewed 13 March 2018

What can I say.... This was just about one of the best excursions I have been on. Not only for the Riding but more about the chance to see local culture and communities. You don't get a sense of what a country is all about just by hanging out at the cruise port.
Our Guides Daniel,Alexis and Blas were very friendly and professional. Also a phone call from Francesco upon comletion enquiring as to our experience was very refreshing and professional.. If you have the opportunity to do this tour.. DO IT!!

Reviewed 11 March 2018 via mobile

I went to Puerto Plata for my birthday weekend trip. Francisco helped me book 2 excursions (city tour and ATV). He made the process so easy and his friendly & professional demeanor goes unmatched! The tour guides Jesus, Ricardo (city tour) and Luis (atv) were charismatic, friendly, and professional. My friends and I had so much fun. My advice is to download Whatsapp so that communicating with the reps from Marysol will be easier than contacting the home office. Overall I couldn't thank Francisco enough!

Reviewed 3 March 2018

Our group of six booked the waterfall tour and were very pleased. Our tour guide Elvis did a great job explaining the sites and was a wealth of knowledge. Would highly recommend Marysol tours.

1  Thank kam0360
See more reviews
Reviewed 6 February 2018

We went to the damajaguas 12 waterfall tour. There was a group of 11 of us. We booked through a third party excursion website and saved over booking through the cruise line. It was totally worth it. Jesus was our awesome tour guide. He made sure we made it to the site of the tour, and kept our belongings safe while we going through the tour, and got us back to the cruise port with plenty of time.

The 12 waterfalls was an unforgettable experience. Jumping off the falls, going down the natural water slides, and floating down the river was so exhilarating. This is an absolute must do if you ever stop in Puerto Plata, or Amber Cove, and don't skimp on the photo package, for our group of 11 the price was super reasonable, and we had a private photographer for the whole tour, and he took video also. It was an add on at the tour site, but I'm so glad I did it.

1  Thank Mark M