5,177 results
All reviewsvip beachgeorge of the jungleblue lagoonwelcome partyocean worldsalamisushi barcasa blancacaramellodominican republicwater aerobicscasablanca buffetbeach bedsvip partythese guyshorseback ridingserenity beach
Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

My kids and I went to the tropical in puerta plata for spring break... it was the most amazing trip the best team of entertainment around keeping my 10-year-old completely entertained and happy well my 17-year-old and I had a relaxing time on the beach. The amenities are amazing food is really good and the service is impeccable. A special shout out to the entertainment team at the tropical they are the best..
Shaggy
Blacky
Chocolate
Julio nice
Tequila
We will definitely be back to this resort

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
The Management T, Manager at The Tropical at Lifestyle Holidays Vacation Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2018

Dear guest,
We are so happy and grateful with such a nice review!
It was certainly our pleasure hosting you at The Tropical.
We are glad to learn that you enjoyed our services, food and facilities and that your vacation experience was a memorable one.
We are going to share the nice comments with all the mentioned staff and the rest of the team! Thank you for your positive review!!
It will be our pleasure to welcome and pamper you once again!

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

First time out the country and came to beautiful island. With my family by my side who can’t have a great time. I loved the food. The drinks oh wow that MamaJuana can get you. Ask for some Blue Lagoons too. Yes!!! Room I had a great view. I was so grateful!!! To top it off watching some amazing shows with some amazing entertainment. Shaggy. Shaggy!!! You taught me to merengue and made me laugh. Thank you. The Fantastic 7 I call it. Shaggy, Pamela is goals, Blacky, Chocolate, Tequila, Julio Nice, and Dominican Justin Bieber thanks for making my birthday so memorable!
- Jaede

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank jaede_25

Dear guest,
We are so happy and grateful with such a nice review!
It was certainly our pleasure hosting you at The Tropical.
We are glad to learn that you have enjoyed your birthday with us as well as our services, food and facilities and that your vacation experience was a memorable one.
We are going to share the nice comments with Shaggy and the rest of the team! Thank you for your positive review!!
It will be our pleasure to welcome and pamper you once again!

Reviewed 31 March 2018

My wife and I, spend 2 1/2 months at the Lifestyle crown residence. We had a great vacation. Here are a few things that the resort can do to improve service to guests:

1- The crown residence and crown suites all have to be renovated to todays standards.

2- the crown residence all have a full kitchen however Lifestyle need to equip them with kitchen utensils, toaster owen, large fridge, pots and pans, etc.

3- New updated TV should be instal in all bedrooms.

4- 2 bedroom should have a safe in both bedroom not just one.

5- At sealavie beach, getting in and out of the cabanas is a little dangerous since you don't see the first step. That step should be painted yellow so that people are aware of it. We almost fell a few time and even the staff had the same problems.

6- When staff washing glasses at bars make sure they use soap and dish cloth. We have seen them using their fingers no soap and serving me pop in that glass.

7- Chef should be reminded to properly cook chicken, hamburger ( no red meat). No wonder people get sick. Uncooked meat usually happens when chefs are too busy.

8- Chef have to ease off on the salt, several meals were way too salty and not very good.

Dan

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear guest,
Thank you so much for your review and for taking some time to express your impressions during your stay with us. Your review is very appreciated by us and your comments very useful to improve our operation.
We would like to assure you that we have taken all your observations into consideration in order to detect possible shortcomings and opportunities for improvement.
Thank you for staying with us and we look forward to be able to welcome you back.
Best Regards

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

Very good resort only thing I will say don't take the tour it is a waste of time.. the food is very good service is very professional.. The room amazing very good located near to the beach... the entertainment is very good.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Robert D

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your great comments and positive review. It would be our pleasure to welcoming you back at The Tropical for another unforgettable vacation!!

Reviewed 30 March 2018

We had a beautiful 4 bedroom, 2 story villa that must have been at least 3000 square feet with a huge pool, covered patio, uncovered patio & a, king size covered cabana. Living room, dining room, full size kitchen and the refrigerator was kept stocked with bottled water, beer and sodas.All of the villas were different so it didn't look cookie cutter. It was all inclusive. The housekeeping services included freshly prepared breakfast every morning, over easy eggs, either omelet or scrambled eggs, bacon, pancakes, french toast, fruit, fruit juices, croissants, toast, rolls. The resort had another 1/2 dozen pools, beach, a dozen restaurants (Italian, Domenican Republic, seafood, Mexican, Brazilian, Steakhouse, buffets, etc.), bars and nightly entertainment. Restaurants were average to above average. However, 4 of 6 in our party were ill. An owner told us it was a 24 - 36 hour virus that was going around.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Judy G

Dear guest,
Thank you for your positive review! and for taking the time to write about your stay with us. It is of great importance to know our guests experience in order to improve our services.
We are really happy to read such a nice opinion about our services, food and facilities.
It would be a pleasure to host you again in the future.
Best regards,