US$182
US$311
US$241
  • Breakfast included
Breathless Punta Cana Resort & Spa(Punta Cana)(Great Value!)
US$216
  • Breakfast included
Paradisus Palma Real Golf & Spa Resort(Punta Cana)(Great Value!)
US$282
  • Breakfast included
Paradisus Punta Cana Resort(Punta Cana)(Great Value!)
US$346
US$230
Melia.com
US$220
US$172
  • Breakfast included
Be Live Collection Punta Cana(Punta Cana)(Great Value!)
US$174
  • Breakfast included
Club Med Punta Cana(Punta Cana)(Great Value!)
US$417
clubmed.us
  • Breakfast included
Zoetry Agua Punta Cana(Punta Cana)(Great Value!)
US$475
7,650 results
All reviewsroyal gourmetking kongswim up roomle chanterelleroyal suites guestspalladium complexroyal lobbyroom servicebutler servicecheese fonduelas torresel bohionew sectiontravel clubromance suitelobstersports bar
Reviewed 13 September 2016

We have just returned from another great trip to the Royal Suites Turquesa in Punta Cana. The hotel is located on a fantastic white beech, it has a great team of dedicated staff who do all they can to make your holiday one to remember. The food choices are enough to suit all pallets and tastes. The all enclusive package is great value for monay and the swim up rooms are great! We have been going to this hotel now for arround 10 years, we had a few years where we tried other resorts, pound for pound, this one wins hands down. Great job Dionisio and Team. See you next Year !

Room Tip: o for a swim up every time, great value
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
4  Thank NICK A
ltajes, Gerente at TRS Turquesa Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 September 2016

Dear Nick A,
thanks a lot for your feedback about your stay at the Royal Suites Turquesa.
As a repeater customer you could notice several changes and you know that everything we do is for to improve and offer you the best services.
Thanks again for prefering Palladium,and ofcourse is going to be a pleasure to see you again.

Reviewed 12 September 2016 via mobile

Best vacation we ever have, beautiful gardens and hotel. The mayordomo angel rafael any thing we needed we only to open the mouth and it was there transportation was excellent food was delicious we didn't miss nothing the sad thing was to say good by to my friends they were like family to us there was 9 of us and every day was happiness for us. At the loby we met manuel excellent always trying to help us and at the le chanterelle,we have the best of time with the food.we every day have a place to go,to the shows and boutique,well the best place on earth.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank Perez J

Dear Perez J,
nice to read your positive feedback about your stay with us,that you enjoyed the restaurants,the nice beach and all our facilities.
Our buttler service tries always to offer the best services to all our guests receive from them a nice greatings.
Hope to see you soon and provide you our best services.

Reviewed 12 September 2016 via mobile

I had such a great time here , the place is well taken care of ! The room and the staff are great ! Angel Rodriguez went above and beyond to make our stay comfortable ! I will return here soon and join the club ! The beaches pools and food are superb ! Will recommend this place to all my friends and family ! See you all soon Baya con dios amigos y amigas !!!

1  Thank Sebi1475

Dear Sebi 1475
thanks a lot for your coments,nice to read that you had a nice time with us and you enjoyed all our facilities and ofcourse the nice beach.
Would be nice to see you soon and offer you our best services.
Thanks for prefering Palladium.

Reviewed 12 September 2016 via mobile

My visit to Royal Suites Turquesa was beautiful, the service and the food was outstanding !!! Every part of this resort was like being in paradise !!! The beach was so beautiful clear blue water!!! The late night adult pool with swim up bar was awesome !!! There is a large variety of restaurants and places to eat !!! Along with all night room service included in your package !!! I stayed in room 5714 and there were no problems !!! I am definitely coming back !!! I give Angel Rodriquez a big shoutout for his professionalism and his courteous compassionate attitude !!! Our concierge for our building Arcenio was outstanding he helped in everything ! The day before my trip I busted my ankle and I came hopping with a cane and bandage !!! They were so helpful I got driven everywhere in golf cart !! The check in was a breeze !!!The maid service was on point with very clean room and excellent care!!! I don't plan on visiting any other resort ! This is my DR resort from now on and I will be back soon !!! Thank you Royal Suites from me and my husband for such an beautiful relaxing experience !!!

2  Thank Beauty1230

Dear Customer
thank you for your comments and the time taken for it.
We hope that you feel better of your injury and will be happy to see you again here in Royal Suites.
Have a nice day.

Reviewed 11 September 2016

We had an amazing time at the Royal Suites. The facility had everything we needed and it was absolutely beautiful. The staff was very helpful and accommodating. Especially Charlie, who went out of his way to make our stay perfect! We are looking forward to returning next year for our anniversary.

1  Thank Tosha P
ltajes, Gerente at TRS Turquesa Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2016

Dear Tosha P,
thanks a lot for your feedback about your stay in Royal Suites Turquesa,would be nice to see you again with us.
Thanks.