Sanctuary Cap Cana wowed us from beginning to end. Was expecting a typical beach resort and found this place to be so much more. Its actually like 4 resorts put together. The architecture and grounds look like something from ancient Greece or Italy....or maybe Spain because everyone speaks Spanish. We loved the old world feel of the place and the views of the pools (5 of them!) and the ocean are spectacular. The staff were very friendly and tried to accommodate all our wishes. Some areas will need renovation in the near future. but unless you're extremely fussy. I cant imagine most people not having a great time there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Its inspired design combines the charm of a Spanish colonial village with the laid-back sensuality of the Caribbean and the stylish sophistication of streamlined, modern design accents. Bougainvillea-lined pathways lead guests through the resort grounds to 176 expansive, private suites housed in replicas of a tower, colonial buildings and fortress. Within the resort are 5 exceptional restaurants, 5 bars, an elegant casino, a half-mile private beach with sugar-white sand, and meeting space for up to 500 guests, while just minutes away lie all the world-class recreational appeals of Cap Cana. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your Sanctuary Cap Cana by Playa Hotels & Resorts reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sanctuary Cap Cana Hotel Punta Cana
- Sanctuary Cap Cana Resort