“Excellent food”
Review of Bachata Rosa

Bachata Rosa
Reserve with OpenTable
Bachata Rosa is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #58 of 371 Restaurants in Punta Cana
Price range: US$15 - US$50
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Great food and attraction new in Punta Cana, Bachata Rosa álbum themed reataurant endorsed by Juan Luis Guerra, Dominican composer and singer. great service, somehow pricey but meets the expectations and even with the crowded restaurant, they keep up with the good service and food quality, spacious and beautiful tasteful place

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

Let’s just start by saying since you step foot in you feel the great ambiance, the decoration was excellent. The entrance is just perfect. The drinks that we had were amazing. The service was very good, they recommended us drinks and different dishes. Everything was beyond good. The flavor of the food was on point.

Reviewed 28 March 2018

This is probably the most original restaurant in Bavaro when it comes to interior design. From the bus entrance to the elegant projection mapping and all the flowers everywhere, it definitely values the importance of details.

Food was great and prices were alright. Service was good especially compared to many, many other local restaurants where you could easily spend one hour waiting for your food.

It was hard for us to get a reservation, we tried many times on different days and nobody would answer the phone but then again, the restaurant is always full, so I guess with or without reservations, it´s not a big problem for them because people are willing to wait and persist on visiting one way or another.

Just one last note, the desserts cost far too much for what they are. If you´re a cheesecake lover, don´t order theirs. I had it and I saw the cake but there was no cheese on it. (or under it, as they serve it)

Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

I am a huge fan of Juan Luis Guerra, the Dominican Republic, great service and excellent food and this restaurant is a combination.

First impressions, the decor gives you a very Caribbean, Dominican vibe then it changes to a more elegant setting.

Important to know, despite all the Dominican decor, it does not offer Dominican food, the closest thing you get is the on-the-house entree (Very delish). Nevertheless, the food is amazing with beautiful presentations and just delicious!

Service: A++
At no point did we have to look for our waiter. As soon as our plates were empty, they were removed, we did not go thirsty, he was just attentive to our needs. Unfortunately, I did not get his name but I did get a pic.

All in all, lovely place to dine for a special occasion or if you just want to feel fancy and treat yourself.

Reviewed 19 March 2018

My wife and I dined here on March 13, 2018. We were staying at Tortuga Bay Hotel, and concierge recommended it to us. About a 20 minute ride from hotel. Given the location (Dominican Republic), the restaurant could have very well been in Miami or Chicago. The decor very nice. The music --club style--. There are 2 parts to this restaurant. One on the upper level, the other behind a tall door, I was told this -2nd- one is more of a club type place. We dined at 730pm,, and it appeared the 2nd part not open on a Tuesday. Lots of menu choices... I had the steak, wife had the fish. We had apps before the dinner (Pizza and Ceviche). The dinner was well paced. Of course the wine list by the glass weak,, but lots of top shelf Dominican rums, along with all the normal stuff as well. Dinner for 2 (drinks, dinner) was about USD$100.00

The --ONLY-- negative I can say is that menus are in Spanish. On our 1 week vacation, this was the only place that did not have Spanish with English equivalent next to each menu item. Perhaps they had them, but they did not offer them after we asked. That said, the food was delicious and the service very nice.

2  Thank marke485