Paradisus Punta Cana Resort
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Beachfront
14,080 results
All reviewsroyal servicethe reservemolejensy rijogabi beachjuan cruzthe grillsanto polancodinner reservationsyhi spaswim up barmain lobbykids zonedominican republicpersonal butlertime sharedestination wedding
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 4 October 2011

My husband and I stayed at the Paradisus from 9/20-9/27 for our honeymoon. It was wonderful! We paid for the Royal Service room and were thrilled. The room was clean, modern and had a great jacuzzi tub on the balcony. The people were so friendly and sweet, especially Benita and Jeremias at the Royal Service pool and beach! We found the food wonderful! The breakfast buffet had a few things that we weren't that impressed with but there was so much to choose from that it didn't matter at all. We ate the entire time we were there. It was such a pleasure to not have to think about anything other than whether we wanted to go to the pool or the beach and what we were going to drink that day. One con- there are vendors at the beach that will try to sell you water activities...if you aren't interested, be VERY FIRM. My husband was and they didn't bother us again. All in all, wonderful trip and we can't wait to return.

Room Tip: Definitely spend the extra money and go Royal Service if you can.
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
PARADISUSPuntaCana1, General Manager at Paradisus Punta Cana Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2011

Dear Emma,

First of all, we would like to thank you for your preference in selecting our Paradisus Punta Cana Resort for your honeymoon, as well as for letting us know about your recent experience. In our effort to continuously improve the quality of our services and facilities, we put our greatest interest and value in our guests' opinion.

It is truly a pleasure for us to learn that you enjoyed your stay with us and you may rest assured that your comments have been forwarded to our people.

I feel proud and grateful for your compliments on the efforts and dedication demonstrated by Benita y Jeremias from Royal Service. It is thanks employees like them that we are able to accomplish our goal - make your stay unforgettable.

Once more, thank you for your valuable comments. We do hope to have the opportunity to serve you here at our Paradisus Punta Cana Resort again. If there is anything at all I can do for you, do not hesitate to contact me; I will be more than pleased to assist you.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 4 October 2011

This was one of the best trips I ever took. The hotel was excellent, the people that work there are phenomenal and could not do enough for us. The restaurants were very good, the food was great, the entertainment was amazing. I cannot rave enough about this hotel. I will definitely be going back more than once. Silvio, Reynaldo, Nathanial, Beatriz, and Anlly Vasquez were just a few of the people who were readily available to assist in any way they could. There was always some type of activity to join or you could just lay by the pool or the beach and relax if you did not want to participate. Tomas, Santos, Osaris and the other staff people were constantly making sure we had our drinks and food by the pool or on the beach. At night they always had entertainment which was excellent and everyone had a great time. The entertainers were very warm and friendly and they got everyone involved in dancing and participating in the shows. They also made you feel like family. Everyone was extremely attentive to our needs. When we got there we were upgraded to "The Reserve" and the room was amazing. When I go back I will definitely be making my reservation to stay in "The Reserve" again. All I can say is that anyone who has any negative things to say about this place are the people that will never be satisfied with anything.

Room Tip: Pool View room in "The Reserve"

Dear Guest,

I’m writing this letter on behalf of the entire working staff of Paradisus Punta Cana Resort in order to express the gratitude which we feel for the appreciation which you have conveyed to us. At the Paradisus Punta Cana we have the commitment to provide quality service beyond our guest’s expectations, and it is a real pleasure for us to learn that we have achieved our goal. This definitely strengthens our philosophy of seeking the highest level of excellence in service. It is seldom that an appreciation is received after all the hard work put in by working staff from various departments of the hotel. The words of appreciation from you have been encouraging and we are very grateful for this gesture of yours. I hope that future brings the day when we get the opportunity to serve you once again.

Yours appreciatively,

Reviewed 30 September 2011

This was our second time to "The Reserve" at Paradisus Punta Cana and we were treated again like royalty. Mariana and her staff at the reserve made sure that we were all taken care of. Eight of us went down there in total and had a great time. Mariana and her team setup our dinner reservations for our group for the week and also had something specail planned for the two birthdays that we were celebrating. - We didn't even have to ask! The customer service, atmosphere, rooms, cleaning, restaurants, bars everything was absolutely amazing. I would recommend this hotel for all types. We were a mixed group of ages in our mid thirties and the inlaws with us who are in their 60's. The resort has something for all. There is a disco on site which plays really good music and the atmosphere is really nice with the decor. They really did a great job at The Reserve in terms of decor and design. It really does make you feel relaxed with a touch of loungie type feel. - Cross between contemporary and modern. The onsite Casino is nice as well, no one is pushy at all. All of the staff on the resort treated us really nicely from the main lobby all the way to the beach. If you end up staying at the reserve then you will also be spoiled on the beach with any drink at any time brought to you all day long. Our server on the beach was Maiker and he was awesome. Brought us water first thing in the morning every morning and knew all of our drinks for the rest of the week. - This guy was running up and down through the sand all day in that heat with his uniform and didn't miss a beat!

The great thing about this resort is if you want to just relax and do nothing, you can! If you want to party a little and have a more upbeat vacation, you can! It really does cater to all!!
Thank you Mariana for making our vacation one to always remember. - We WILL see you AGAIN !!!

Robert & Michelle

Room Tip: Go to the Reserve and pay to upgrade at the resort!

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for let us know about your recent stay at Paradisus Punta Cana, I am very happy to know that you enjoyed your short stay with us, that made me feel very proud of our property service and staff that contribute to that wonderful experience. It is thanks employees like them people that we are able to accomplish our goal - the total satisfaction of our guests.
Thank you again for selected Paradisus Punta Cana, we are looking forward to receive you and your family in another future stays!

Kindest regards

Reviewed 29 September 2011

I live in Puerto Rico , we have beautiful beaches and very nice hotels so , many friends ask me , why you visit Paredisus Punta Cana. The answer is simple , I have the same beaches , the same facilities more or less the same food , the difference , the people and their passion for service , it's a great difference that move my friends and I to choose Paradisus Punta Cana

Room Tip: The new Reserve concept is unique

Dear Manuel,

Thank you for staying at Paradisus Punta Cana Resort. I’m glad that you have shared your experience with us.
I’m very happy to know that you enjoyed your stay with us, that made me feel very proud of our property service and staff that contribute to that wonderful experience. It is thanks employees like them people that we are able to accomplish our goal - the total satisfaction of our guests. You may rest assured that your comments have been forwarded to him.

Kindest regards,

Reviewed 28 September 2011

This was our 3rd stay, mid January 6 nights 7 days, @ the Paradisus Punta Cana within slightly less than 3yrs. This past trip we decided to upgrade to the Reserve, which was definitely worth it for the following reasons:
-nicer, larger room
-private pool and beach with wait staff cocktail service
-pool snack bar
-poolside WiFi

The only con we found the Reserve to have was its distance from the beach.

Overall Pros:
-beautiful beach, pools, and grounds
-majority of the food was very good
-overall level of service
-within 25 mins of PUJ

Overall Cons:
-bars closed by 11:30pm, only place to get a drink after that was either the club or casino
-waiting to be seated in restaurants while empty tables were visible
-no beer in the minibar, $1/beer fee to have beer delivered to your room
-french restaurant, Romantico, both the food and service were flat out terrible

To all the folks that complained about the food, the dampness in the rooms, "slow" service, language barrier, etc...realize that you're in the Dominican Republic, deal! Whiners, do the rest of us travelers a favor and stay the hell home!

We've very much enjoyed all of our stays at the Paradisus Punta Cana and will returning this January. Feel free PM with questions or concerns.

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled as a couple