Zoetry Agua Punta Cana(Punta Cana)(Great Value!)
US$475
US$371
Barcelo Bavaro Palace(Bavaro)
US$346
US$270
Barcelo.com
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$307/night.

US$415
US$230
  • Breakfast included
Paradisus Palma Real Golf & Spa Resort(Punta Cana)(Great Value!)
US$570
US$378
  • Breakfast included
Paradisus Punta Cana Resort(Punta Cana)(Great Value!)
US$365
US$214
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$283/night.

US$220
US$172
  • Breakfast included
Breathless Punta Cana Resort & Spa(Punta Cana)(Great Value!)
US$280
US$237
  • Breakfast included
Dreams Punta Cana Resort & Spa(Punta Cana)(Great Value!)
US$271
US$212
  • Breakfast included
Club Med Punta Cana(Punta Cana)(Great Value!)
US$363
clubmed.us
12,040 results
All reviewsvip beachbe live grandvip barwindows buffetvictor pollantisspaghettiaqua restaurantmain buffetcoca colaanimation teambeach barfoam partya la cartesmichael jackson showbottle of rumrecommend this resortbreakfast and lunch
Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

I am still at the resort I arrived March 28 and am leaving April 4. To start off the check in process blew it was the worst one I’ve ever experienced. With that said after that things look up. I had four room requests I knew it was a lot to ask I knew some would not be met. EVERY SINGLE ONE was met. Rooms were clean that’s all I really care about I’m not in my room a load! The lady’s that clean the room come super late so if you have kids you want to get out of the sun keep that in mind two days I’ve turned her away. The buffet is ok, with that being said I am a picky eater and I know it. The Mexican restaurant I left pleasantly surprised. Last night I did the steak house it was the best chicken I’ve ever had even if I compared it to a restaurant in Canada. Not only was the food amazing there the service was the best service I’ve ever had. All staff were happy having a great time as soon as you finished your drink there was another one waiting for you. I in fact lined up again this morning to make more reservations for the rest of the week. So who ever is in charge of that restaurant amazing job!!! I spend most of my time at the main pool it gets busy but it’s close to everything!! I prefer the beach bar it moves fast I find the other bar outside but near the lobby the staff are a little grumpy looking all the time but still decent service. I also was scared about not getting vip after all the reviews. I did not get it and it was still a decent trip. The only difference I can see is you have special areas in the resort big deal. This resort needs to more forward with check ins and dinner reservations you basically just stand in super long line ups. But once you’re past that you’ll enjoy your trip!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
3  Thank Erin A
Dirección Be Li... B, Gerente at Be Live Collection Punta Cana, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2018

Dear Guest,

First of all, we thank for choosing the Be Live Collection Punta Cana as your preferred destination in Punta Cana, as well as; by the valuable time you’ve devoted to let us know about your recent Experience.

We truly regret that you have experienced some issues regarding accommodation upon arrival and we hope you can understand that several requests at the same time can cause some delays at any service despite of all our attempts to prevent them. Notwithstanding, we immediately strive to fix it. We also want to take advantage of this chance to offer you our most sincere apologies by these unexpected affairs. We would like to emphasize that my entire management Team was always at your disposition whenever you require any specific assistance.

If your vacation plans are towards Punta Cana for a next visit, please let us know; we will be very attentive to offer you a more pleasant and uneventful stay.

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

This is my fourth time to DR and the worst experience in terms of accommodations. It started with check in taking 1 hour. I think that’s ridiculous. The staff kept going in the back room and coming back and going on the computer which was a complete waste of time. We upgraded to vip and were supposed to have 2 beds. Got to the room and had one. The bell hop said he would call and one would be delivered in 10 minutes. Went to the desk and they said 30 minutes. Went out after that and came back to the room and no bed was delivered. The next day I went to the front desk and they told me 30 minutes again. So I left and went to the vip desk and the lady said she would call. About 4 hours later the bed was finally delivered. It really shouldn’t take all of that. We ordered room service and it never came. Called the front desk to help us figure out why it wasn’t delivered and the lady wouldn’t help. Then she stopped answering when we called back. The food is mediocre and the alcohol is watered down. I can say I’ve met some cool staff members at the bars. And Hilario and Jeffrey at the front desk are cool. It’s just the other departments that they call to get things done aren’t doing them. When I come back to DR I am going to stay at one of the other resorts I’ve stayed at in the past. This place will never get my money again.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
2  Thank jamrock813

Dear Guest,

First of all, we thank for choosing the Be Live Collection Punta Cana as your preferred destination in Punta Cana, as well as; by the time you’ve devoted to let us know about your recent Experience.

If your vacation plans are towards Punta Cana for a next visit, please let us know, we will be very attentive to offer you a more pleasant and uneventful stay.

Reviewed 1 April 2018

We travelled as a group of four girls and we had a great time overall. The entertainment and disco were a lot of fun. The entertainment, towel service and VIP lounge staff were all great. The beach was good and pools were nice as the bars are conveniently located beside it. It is easy to get around as everything is a short walking distance away. The hotel had made accommodations for my sisters birthday by providing cake and wine which was nice. We did not have the greatest experience with the food. We all had upset stomachs at some point. The AC did not work for majority of the vacation and there was some water leakage in one of our rooms.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Thaksayini R
Dirección Be Li... B, Manager at Be Live Collection Punta Cana, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2018

Dear Guest,

First of all, we would like to thank you for choosing our premises as your preferred destination in the Caribbean, as well as; by the valuable time you’ve devoted to share it through Tripadvisor.

We are so glad to bear out that despite certain aspects from our services or facilities, the great service offered by our entertainment team has been outstanding achievement to surpass at all your expectations. Therefore, your second home at Punta Cana is anxiously expecting your next visit.

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

Everyone we have come in contact here at Be Live has been wonderful.
Special shouts to Rain and Gleny in the VIP Junior and Sterling at VIP breakfast.
The wind has been strong but the ocean is warm.
Rooms are clean and recently painted.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank L R

Dear Guest,

On the outset, we want to take advantage of this great opportunity to wish you Merry Christmas and our best regards by choosing Be Live Collection Punta Cana, as your preferred choice in the Caribbean, as well as by the valuable time dedicated to describe your recent memories. We are also glad to bear out that our staff as always have provided you an amazing experience as described.

Your second home at Punta Cana is anxiously expecting your next visit.

Best regards,

The Management Be Live Collection Punta Cana

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

1. LOCATION! LOCATION! it is only 15 mins away from the airport or bus station.
2. Value for money. Great on site amenities including multiple outdoor pools, gym, spa, business center, parking.
3. Beautifully designed rooms all with balconies either ocean or pool view. Bed is firm and comfortable. Contemporary modern designs and very efficient toilet with separate toilet/shower from the sink.
4. Buffet restaurant is great with amazing wide variety of international cuisines plus multiple other restaurants to choose from including ones requiring reservations (mexican, Mediterranean, japanese, steak and seafood)
5. Great working reliable free WIFI all throughout the resort.
6. Most staff speaks/understands good English. Staff are also very courteous and accommodating.
7. VIP Club upgrade is worth it for a private beach section and bars.
8. They arrange transport/guides to different destinations in or out of the city.
9. They have enough security and i always felt safe.
10. Total atmosphere just makes you feel at home with tons of activities.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
3  Thank siliryan

Dear Guest,

Your second home at Punta Cana is anxiously expecting your next visit.

Best regards,