All reviews full kitchen all inclusive plan walk in closet all inclusive deal juanillo beach master bedroom resort complex mickey mouse per day condo amenities pools vacation ricardo entertainers
Reviewed 16 February 2016 via mobile

Do great job keeping guest busy and happy. Great games, fun and friendly people. Recommend cap cana. Beautiful views, fairly quite and never fills full or crowded. All the staff at the pool are very friendly and fun to be with. ..............................................

Stayed: February 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 December 2015

Yuli Macarena was fabulous with keeping children of all ages at the pool occupied!
She had about 10 children at a time and everyone looked happy with all of the games she offered.
Rolando, the bellhop was super helpful and Narizio at the pool bar was a great bartender. A very nice staff altogether at this resort.

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank 2015NYtraveler
Reviewed 11 December 2015

I stayed at the Fishing Lodge area of Al Sol Resort. Its mid november so it was very quiet, not many people around. The area is quiet, clean, beautiful but kinda "dead" so to speak. Fortunately I was there to work not play so I didnt mind it. Had I been on vacation I would haev been let down. The service is good, employees are polite and helpful. The food is "so so" and there arent many choices around. They only have free wifi at the lobby. everything closes at 9-10pm although room service is 24 hrs I was not impressed by a single meal I had during the entire time I was there.
Seems like all of Cap Cana is still under development, hopefully in the future Fishing Lodge livens up!

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank Is A
Reviewed 29 September 2015 via mobile

I stayed here for a week and a half in August and there were good things about this resort and bad things. The good is that it wasn't overly crowded or noisy. Also there is space to park rental cars and the rooms are nice. The bad is that it is very secluded to the point where you need a car to do anything including go to the beach. Also the AC sensors on the door are very finicky so that you may have the doors shut but it still won't come on. Also it seems like it is still under construction so you can walk out of your room to the beautiful view of mounds of dirt and heavy equipment. In our case we also ended up with someone that may be a resident above us that were dragging tables across the floor every morning starting at 8. Not very peaceful.

Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Steven M
Reviewed 22 July 2015

Who on earth is giving this place five stars? Seriously? First the good. The place is pretty new, the rooms are very nice and they had a nice little spa. Now the bad. There was literally NO ONE there. Why was there no one there? Well for starters, the resort is pretty isolated and not directly on a beach. You have to take a small shuttle boat to get to the beach. That’s all fine and well until the boat broke. So we got to hang out in our snazzy room. Well, until the A/C broke down. But it was easy to cool off since the hot water stopped working too! Hey, stuff breaks, I get it. But the boat, A/C and hot water were all down for the majority of the trip. The dining options were very limited. The food was good (not great mind you) but eating at the same two restaurants every day got old fast. One of the members of our group was fluent in Spanish and was talking to one of the staff about the place. The staff member referred to it as the “sad resort”. I couldn’t agree more.

• Stayed: March 2015, travelled with family