9,601 results
All reviews tropical suites jade restaurant aqua park two swim up bars a la carte restaurants animation team bbq on the beach saona island dominican republic pool bar lobster dinner buffet restaurant fantastic holiday steak two double beds kids club second week
Reviewed 24 May 2016

We booked this trip through a local travel agent that we have used before. I must say I was a bit nervous since the price was so cheap and it was not adults only but it definitely was worth the trip. As soon as we arrived at the resort we were greeted with tropical drinks and a large bowl of fruit. Our room wasn't going to be ready for about 30 min so they walked us over to the lunch buffet to eat while we waited. After lunch they walked us to our room. The entire trip we were treated great by the staff, everyone was very friendly (expect the females that worked there didn't seem as friendly as the males). The resort was very clean and we never had to wait for a drink. The shows at night were amazing...you could tell a lot of time and thought was put into them. Joshua was such a great host...he always took care of any need we had and always had our backs. Tony was also amazing...he took care of us when Joshua was not there. The beach is beautiful and the pools were very clean. There was always something to do between the shows the activities the casino or the nightclub you always had something to do. Felix was a great help with our travel. We would stay again.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
4  Thank orangepeel13
Aquagames, Assistant manager at Sirenis Punta Cana Resort Casino & Aquagames at Sirenis Punta Cana Resort Casino & Aquagames, responded to this reviewResponded 26 May 2016

Hello orangepeel13,

Thank you for taking the time to put in your reviews. I’m happy to hear you love our treatment and entertainment!
Please don’t hesitate to write me at assistantmngr.dr@sirenishotels.com if you decide to come back in the future in order to ensure you spend another amazing trip.

Faithfully,

Reviewed 24 May 2016 via mobile

My best friend and I stayed here from May 13 to 20th. This was my third time in Punta Cana but first time staying at this resort as I like to try different ones! We booked this resort because it was in our price range and the reviews were good. We wanted a relaxing sunny vacation with a clean room and a beautiful beach. I will start off by saying the beach was beautiful and the weather was AMAZING! It only rained at night twice and it was cloudy the day we arrived. Couldn't of asked for better weather!
The resort grounds were beautiful also. Very well kept.

One thing to note, there are literally CATS everywhere on the resort. I was taken back as I had no idea this was a thing here? So if you're a cat lover you'll be in paradise. Very cute kittens, harmless but there are a lot of them. Every morning we would open our curtain and no word of a lie there were at least 4 sleeping on our patio chairs/floor. Our room was on the Cocotal side M.

I was disappointed with our room. I didn't expect or need anything fancy but I was hoping for a clean room. Our bed sheets were full of stains, our bathroom mirror was never cleaned, stains on the walls, shower had dirt on the tiles. However the beds were very disappointing as no one wants to open up their covers and see stains. The beds were not comfy at all and I often woke up with sore back and neck. On the third day there my sheets had not been changed so I ended up taking the pillow cases off our pillows because the stains were so bad in hopes that they would change them. When we got to our room that evening the beds were made but same sheets and no pillow cases at all! I called the front desk asking for clean pillow cases, they told me they would be right there. No one showed up that evening until the next afternoon! So I had to sleep with a towel over my stained pillow. And it sucked because we waited in our room for over an hour as we didn't want them to show up and we not be there. So don't wait around for anyone to arrive. They will arrive when it's convenient for them the Next day! Same thing happened when we were having trouble with our safe. We called stating the issue they said we will be right there. We waited. No one arrived until the next day. I'm a pretty low maintenance girl and I completely understand that it's a busy resort so all I would have wanted was for them to tell us someone will be there tomorrow at blank time rather then us wait in our rooms for nothing taking time away from activities at the resort.

A positive! Entertainment was on point! The best shows I have seen in my three times in Punta Cana! Very professionally done. All the dancers were amazing smiled the whole time! I have so much admiration and appreciation for these entertainers. We arrived at the beach every morning and there they were all day in the heat running aerobics, volleyball, dance lessons, and other activities. Then we would see the same guys putting on a performance by the pool late afternoon. Then they would be around the resort socializing with guests, promoting the pre show for example Bingo. Then they ran the bingo then performed their hearts out in the show, then ran an activity after the show for example karaoke THEN they went to the disco and literally danced until it closed. This was a daily thing. I never saw them rest or eat! They were unbelievably talented and hard working.

Overall my friend and I had a great vacation! The beach and the weather was amazing! The nightly shows were awesome and we looked forward to seeing them each night. I would rate this resort 3.5 stars.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled with friends
2  Thank Jl1414

Hi Jl1414,

First of all I have to thank you for taking the time to write your review, this always helps us to improve our services.
I leave you my e-mail assistantmngr.dr@sirenishotels.com if you want to contact me personally. If you decide to come back to our resort, I will ensure we make your stay here at the Sirenis memorable.

See you soon,

Reviewed 24 May 2016

Recently we had a great experience in Sirenis Punta Cana Resort Casino & Aquagames. Ocean is awesome! Every morning hotel staff deals with seaweeds and the beach is always clean. As the beach occupies a big area, place is enough for everyone.
As for me, distinctive feature of this hotel is friendly staff and a lot of activities.You will never get bored. Animation team works great! I enjoyed spending time with them making aerobics, dancing etc.
Every evening there are several activities: show, dancing/karaoke and disco.
I would like to mention that the food and bars were quite good as well. Big variety of meals and drinks. Bartenders are always polite and kind.
However, I need to specify some weak points: paid wi-fi, cleaning and speed of service in the main restaurant. Still, mentioned above did not affect my vocation at all, as it was not a problem for me to ask for something.
So, to make a conclusion, I would like to tell that this hotel is a wonderful place to enjoy the ocean and nature, to feel Dominican culture, to meet people and have real fun. You will not regret going there!

Room Tip: Tropical side, as there are no noise places next to it.
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank Marina P

Hi Marina P,

Thanks for taking the time to share your comments with us. I’m happy to hear you encountered everything you needed here at our Resort.
Please don’t hesitate to write me at assistantmngr.dr@sirenishotels.com if you decide to come back in the future.

See you soon,

Reviewed 23 May 2016

I always wondered why some people wanted to return to the same resort over and over again - now I know why. This resort is fantastic! Great service, wonderful entertainment, gorgeous beach, beautiful facility - I want to go back right away!
We were always greeted by Annanio and Domingo when we arrived to the buffet - didn't matter if it was breakfast, lunch or dinner, they were always there and were happy to see us and were pleased to provided excellent service. The entertainment at this resort was second to none. The entertainment staff never had a dull moment - working all day and night - right up until the Disco at midnight. What a hard working crew. The evening shows were absolutely delightful. There were also some shows on the beach in the afternoons and always pool and beach games played. Shout out to El Chivo, Alvin the Chipmunk, Yorkie, Michael Jackson, Locotronic, Manuel, and dance captains Melvin and Lady Gaga! Also special mention to Yelyfis and Sanchez for helping up with our a la carte reservations - very nice and very friendly. I'll be back to Punta Cana for sure and I will be booking at Sirenis. :)

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled with friends
2  Thank Heather B

Hi Heather B,

I’m very glad to see you enjoyed your stay with us and I’m happy to see you took the time to share your comments. I will definitely pass on your reviews to our staff, they always like to see their hard work pays off.
It seems like you have travelled to other places since you came to our resort but if ever you are thinking of coming back, please let me know at assistantmngr.dr@sirenishotels.com and I will be more than happy to welcome you again and make sure you spend another unforgettable vacation.

With best regards,

Reviewed 23 May 2016 via mobile

Week one of a two week stay and I must say we are very impressed. The food has been good with lots of choice and good theme restaurants. The room we have is excellent with a well stocked bar and plenty of champagne delivered. The pool area is very clean as is the beach with good daytime entertainment .
This is our fifth all inclusive and I would say the best so far. We would rate is above Sirenis Riviera Maya and that is down to the staff. On our previous visit to the DR at Sousoua we were impressed by the humour, friendliness and politeness of the staff. Here is just the same. The Dominicans are lovely people and here no more so than Alexandra, a lovely lady who waits on in the buffet restaurant. She greets both my wife and I like relatives each morning.
The only negative is it is rather remote so if you want to wander off site there is no where to go, the small shops on the approach road are vacant, so you are stuck with the shops within the large open reception area.
We are venturing to Santo Domingo next week and hopefully into Punta Cana to try something there. So may add to this review later

Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
6  Thank Constructionman53

Hello Constructionman53,

First of all I have to thank you for taking the time to write your review and I’m happy to see you and your family have an amazing holiday with us.
I’m at your disposition for anything you might need. Please don’t hesitate to contact me at assistantmngr.dr@sirenishotels.com.

Sincerelly,