Paradisus Palma Real Golf & Spa Resort(Punta Cana)(Great Value!)
US$378
US$295
Melia.com
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$351/night.

Dreams Punta Cana Resort & Spa(Punta Cana)(Great Value!)
US$427
US$225
Bookit.com
US$327
US$229
US$343
Barcelo.com
  • Breakfast included
The Reserve at Paradisus Punta Cana(Punta Cana)(Great Value!)
US$391
US$285
Bookit.com
  • Breakfast included
Barcelo Bavaro Beach - Adults Only(Punta Cana)(Great Value!)
US$412
US$310
US$174
US$102
US$331
US$241
  • Breakfast included
TRS Turquesa Hotel(Punta Cana)(Great Value!)
US$306
US$227
  • Breakfast included
Del Mar by Joy Resorts(Punta Cana)(Great Value!)
US$125
5,994 results
All reviewsvip packagehour barbrazilian restaurantguest servicesel pescadorswim up baranimation teama la carte restaurantspasta bardominican republicsunwing repmain poolbottle of rumpremium drinksmain buffethot dogsdifferent theme
Reviewed 23 December 2012

My family and I just returned on the 20th. We had a good time, however it didn't start off well. When we entered our room the room was filled with water all over the floor from a broken air conditioner, and the room smelled like mildew. I called the front desk and they sent a maintenance person up to look at the issue. I called to request a new room and they continued to transfer me to 4 different people. I had to call 3 more times and continued to be transferred. I proceeded to go to the front desk myself and the sunwing rep ensured i got a new room. It was such a hassle though. The staff at the bar and and in the restaurants were very helpful. The food was not very good at the buffet.or the Chinese Restaurant though. The resort grounds were stunning, there is a beautiful mangrove with beautiful birds and and reptiles. The beach was beautiful. The resort has an amazing animation team, especially PABLO, DROOPY and BABY FACE. De La Paz was an awesome server. I really enjoyed the there comedy show and their stars night show. Overall we had a good time. We will miss you Pablo!

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled with family
7  Thank TeresaGeo
Reviewed 21 December 2012

went on vacation from dec4-11 2012 with my daughter, this was her very first time out of the country and we were looking forward to having a great time and having memories that we would treasure for a life time, this is not the case. First let me tell you the only way my daughter and I got through this nightmare was because of our sunwing rep EYO, this man was so caring, has a big beautiful heart and really cares about his clients.
First thing there were bed bugs and we both had bites all over us, we were moved to another room, only thanks to our sunwing rep. I paid for the upgrade with my travel agent for vip, this might have been a mistake as a server named Francisco became obsessed with me and tricked me into giving my room number, be careful if you order chicken at the grill they will tell you they need your room# and lie and say because it's an upgrade for vip, I did question this but was told it was ok. The manager tells you know one else has a master key, but I ask you how do the maids get in. We had a terrifying time as this server called our room at 230am and insisted he was coming with a present to our room even after security and the night manager had spoke with him, thank god I never used room service as Francisco was room service and that is what he was waiting for. My da and I feared for our safety, we baracaded ourselves in our room with the chairs against the door and never slept for 2 days, he finally was caught coming to our room, but this was no vacation.
If you dont know spanish or french if you go here you better learn some, there was definetly a communication breakdown, we ended up getting on a bus after the guard at the gate told us to get on and that it was for the shopping tour, wrong again, we were taken to the most expensive mall, when we tried to leave we were swarmed by 10 dominican cab drivers telling us to get into a cab, we did and it cost us 16 dollars but I just needed to get back to the resort.
I have been to the carribean before and have never had an experience like this, I have travelled with female friends and we were fine, they need to really check these people out before letting them work on a resort, why is it that 2 females can not go and just relax with out having to worry about there safety
Our first room was not clean, when we moved to the third floor the room was clean-2328.
The entertainment team was awesome, the mexican restaurant was the best,
I read all the reviews before going to the caribe club I thought I had made a great choice, it was the scariest thing I have experienced in a long time.
Beware of good looking dominican boys they have ulterior motives.

Room Tip: the third floor has vaulted ceilings and is a bit bigger, the rooms that face the pool is where we stayed
  • Stayed: December 2012, travelled with family
7  Thank brenda s
Reviewed 18 December 2012

My wife and I travelled to Caribe Club Princess in Punta Cana, Dominican Republic, and had a great time. One of the highlights of the trip was seeing and talking to our bartender, Antonio Piscino, at the pool bat every day. After meeting us once he knew what we wanted as we swam up to the bar, and had our drfinks ready. He was a fountain of information, willing to share tips on almost everything. We can't wait to go back.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
4  Thank John154989
Reviewed 10 December 2012

Second time here at Caribe...
2-3 weeks before leaving, we wrote an email to the reception for a room on the highest floor and a king bed. We had both our requests, when we got there :))

Again, the staff is amazing.
Big thank you to José from the snack bar, Julio from the pool bar, and the animation team : Droopy, Minime, Baby face and Spaghetti!

Because of them, we had an AMAZING trip.

Everything was the same from last year, except two things that disapointed us a little bit.
First, the service at the buffet.
On 3 days, we finished our breakfast without having any water or coffee. We would look around but no one would come serve us. On those days, my boyfriend got up at the end and asked for water...
This is a detail, but we are extremely generous with tip, so it was a little bit disapointing.

Second, the Areito bar.
My boyfriend and I, worked in a bar for 5 years, my father also owned 2 really popular bars in the Ottawa region, so we know a little bit about it...
Areito has all the perfect qualities for good nights (beautiful bar, good music, good spot), except, after midnight, they sell their drinks at 7$....(Rhum and vodka, Im not talking about martinis there...)

From 11 to midnight, the bar is packed, after midnight, people start to leave or simply dont buy drinks. Why ?
First, the waiting time at the bar is extremely long (except for that tall bartender with braids and muscles)
Second, 7$ for a drink is way too much, considering you just waited 20 minutes for it.

Third, prices are not mentioned anywhere in ads, or posters etc, which makes a lot of people hesitate to ask for drinks cause they have no clue how much they will pay, and the bartenders doesn't look like they want to work there (again the only good bartender we had was the tallest guy with braids, even though we tipped a lot).

I honnestly think, advertising drinks for 3 bucks would help the bar a lot...
3$ rhum, vodka and bar stock, and 3$ shooters would make a huge difference.

Especially since rhum and vodka are mostly 5$ in Canada and 7$ in high class bars.

The changes to the beach snack bar are really nice, kind of a lounge.

Asian restaurant, was again, really good.

Our maid, (Jazmin villa) was super good too! :)

Overall, we had a nice trip, but we probably wont go back anymore, except to see staff (José, Julio, and the animation team).

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled as a couple
5  Thank Vero M
Reviewed 10 December 2012

The staff really make this hotel amazing (especially Jose Obama!), beach is great and the location with the wild animals running around is one-of-a-kind. Great value for the price and close to the airport. 2nd time at this hotel and 7th in DR...100% coming back.

Would also recommend doing some of the trips...hoarses are fun but

Perfect trip for couples and younger travelers.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled as a couple