I go to this kind of resort at least twice a year. I always book at a 4-star hotel or better. The Caribe Club Princess is one if not the best 4-star hotel I have seen. And beleive me, I have seen a few... Of course, you can't compare with the Mayfair or the Savoy in London (hey! you're in the Carabeans for Christ sake). But at the end of the day, what is important is how much you have paid for your trip. My wife and I paid $850 each (departing from Montreal). It was all inclusive and we had the best view on the ocean (really!). I have never paid more that $1000 for this kind of trip.
In January, we are going back to the Dominican Republic, but this time at the Bahia Principe San Juan in Puerto Plata.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on one of the most beautiful beaches of the Dominican Republic, the famous Higuey beach, and in an area where the beauty of the countryside and the delightful crystalline water, combined with fine and delicate sand, leave visitors with a strong feeling of pleasure and an exceptional sensation of relaxation and peace. Feelings which reveal never-ending possibilities as we stay in one of the marvellous Royal Suites, or allow ourselves to be seduced by the charming Honeymoon Suites, all of which include all conveniences. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Caribe Club Princess Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Caribe Club Princess Beach Hotel Punta Cana
- Caribe Club Princess Beach Resort And Spa
- Caribe Hotel Punta Cana
- Caribe Hotel Princess
- Caribe Club Princess Punta Cana
- Caribe Club Princess Dominican Republic