All reviews la palapa private pool golf cart outdoor shower relais chateaux blue restaurant palapa restaurant punta espada caleton beach bedroom villa gated community sandy lane in barbados scape park kids club quiet vacation dominican republic luxury hotel
Reviewed 28 September 2016

The property presently consists of 39 1,2 and 3 bedroom villas with private pools. They are in the process of building beach villas on the small beach cove that presently hosts one of their restaurants. A new Asian fusion restaurant and spa are also under construction. No noise can be heard at the private villas. All villas come with a private golf cart for your use while there. It was interesting to tool around the area and look at other resorts. The two restaurants that currently serve the resort are very good and the service is impeccable.

Room tip: ask for an upgrade when checking in
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Sales Director E, Director of Sales at Eden Roc at Cap Cana, responded to this reviewResponded 29 September 2016

Dear Ms Cindy,

Thank you for choose Eden Roc at Cap Cana as your vacation destination! Our property would be happy to receive you again in the new stage of Eden Roc Beach Club! Are beach Front Suites are waiting for you!

Have a lovely day and thank you once again for your visit.

With warmest regards,

Reviewed 26 September 2016

What an absolutely perfect place to stay when in the Punta Cana area. This resort far exceeded my expectations and my only regret is that I only had 3 nights there.

I arrived on a day that the airport was installing a new immigration system and it took three hours from the time I paid my DR entrance fee until I finally got my passport stamped. My concern was that my Eden Roc pickup service wouldn't be there, but they were and I was immediately greeted and whisked away. Upon arrival at the resort I was greeted by name, offered a refreshing beverage, given a brief tour, and taken to my suite, one of only 34 the resort offers currently.

The suite is divine. Plenty of room with a large area for relaxing, perfect bedding, a large screen TV, work area and more. The bathroom has dual sinks across from each other with all the amenities you might need. There is a walk-in closet with plenty of space to put your clothes and belongings. With two showers you can opt for inside or outside facilities. Out the back of your suite is a private pool with lounge chairs, as well as a table with upright chairs. The internet signal is excellent and I never had any problems opening any programs I needed to use.

When it's time to eat just get in your personal golf cart and head out. You'll find the food at the two restaurants to be excellent and the service matches the quality of the food. I particularly enjoyed having breakfast in the Mediterrean restaurant with hot, fresh choices. The Mediterrean gourmet dining in the evening was very special and of the highest quality. Dinner is more casual at the private beach Club Caleton, but also very good.

This resort is a place where to go to get away from it all. There is limited night life and the atmosphere is very calm and laid back. It's quiet here and very peaceful, A perfect spot for couples who just want to spend quality time with each other.

Also, with the resort being in Punta Cana you are very near to what I consider the two best golf courses in the Caribbean, Punta Espada and Corales. If you golf, you don't want to miss playing these.

I have stayed at easily more than 20 resorts in the DR and the Eden Roc is, without a doubt, the best of them all. I can't wait to go back.

Room tip: It appears all rooms are very equal
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank CharlieGoodtime

Dear Mr. Charlie,

Receive warm greetings from Eden Roc at Cap Cana! We were delighted to have you in our property.
Thank you for your wonderful review, we are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us.

Eden Roc at Cap Cana awaits you back!

Happy Fall!

Warmly,

Reviewed 15 September 2016

Amazing upscale paradise! The service is par none, and the atmosphere is absolutely brilliant. Food is the best I have ever had in the Dominican. The bar service was great, Andy and Rousquere at Riva bar are to awesome people! We will gladly return!

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Relais & Chateaux
Sales Director E, Director of Sales at Eden Roc at Cap Cana, responded to this reviewResponded 16 September 2016

Dear Mr. Trevor,

We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your experience with us. Andy and Rousquere are delighted to have met you and awaits you back.

Thank you for your visit and we hope to see you in the near future!

Cordially,
Daniela Villamizar

Reviewed 14 September 2016

We would highly recommend Eden Roc at Cap Cana! Our villa was clean, comfortable and was in a peaceful environment. The staff were extremely helpful and friendly, always greeting us with a smile whenever we needed assistance. The food is also fabulous with everything from casual beachfront dining and a breakfast buffet to a refined Mediterranean-inspired dinner experience. A truly elegant and beautiful hotel with one of the best beach clubs in the Caribbean! We can't wait to plan our next vacation here soon!

• Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Ms. Alysssa,

On behalf Eden Roc’s team I would like to thank you for such a nice review! We are infinitely happy to hear your lovely experience at Eden Roc at Cap Cana.

We are looking forward to welcome you back in the near future in order to enjoy once again the Caribbean Paradise at Eden Roc at Cap Cana.

Warmly,

Reviewed 13 September 2016 via mobile

Amazing Suite only hotel with private pool per room. Best gourmet restaurants in Punta Cana, the Caleton Palapa and the Mediterranean Restaurant. The private beach Club Caleton is to die for, white glove service and even massage on the beach. Crossing thru is Punta Espada Jack Nicklaus Signature Golf Course, rated No.1 of Mexico & Caribbean by Golf Digest 3yrs in row! Can't miss it!

Trip type: Travelled with family
Sales Director E, Director of Sales at Eden Roc at Cap Cana, responded to this reviewResponded 13 September 2016

Dear Rafael,

On behalf Eden Roc’s team I would like to thank you for such a nice review! We are infinitely happy to hear your lovely memories in Eden Roc at Cap Cana.

Eden Roc is growing and changing, and we would like to share our achievements with you.

Thank you for your visit!

Kind regards,