“So hooked on this place”
other travellers have booked this property
Dining and living room with Ocean front view!
Dinning-Living Room - And our wonderfull beachfront view!! Beach view from our bed (Master Suite)
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Dining and living room with Ocean front view!
Dinning-Living Room - And our wonderfull beachfront view!!
Beach view from our bed (Master Suite)
Living-Dinning Room - and Kitcken at the end...
Bon Appetit!! (One of the things I like most, is the reflex of our beach painting on the coraline mirrow!!)
View from our Living Room!!
Pool View from our room!! (Master Bedroom)
Master Bedroom  King Bed
Master Bedroom access from our terrace...
Terrace access to Master Bedroom,  relax with the front view of the beach and the side view of the pool!!
Sailors Room with Pool view!! ( both twin beds can be place together and become a King size bed!!)
Sailor Room Bathroom
Blue Room Queen Bed with bathroom
Blue Room (Queen Bed) and Bathroom
Blue Room Bathroom
Our fully equiped Kitchen....
A wide refrigerator for all your Presidentes!!
Our favorite place:  The Balcony - Terrace!!
Great place to read, relax or just to dream!!
Terrace - Balcony
aawwwww!!!
wide space for all of the family and friends!!
Our favorite place to eat breakfast
The pool.. from our Balcony....
Twilight from our balcony....
Pool # 1 and # 2 (For Kids)
A pool bar with our friendly Eduardo serves you while on the Pool or the Beach!!
Pool and beach view from the Pool Bar....
Our very quiet private beach
Our beach pergola for the ones shielding from the sun
view from the beach to our building
Dining option on our pergola!!
wanna swim??
Our building
Lobby of the complex
Pool #3 and # 4 (For Kids) - Next to the Lobby
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Spanish first
Any
PopE_LosA...
Los Angeles
“So hooked on this place”
Reviewed 14 July 2013 for a stay in June 2013
person found this review helpful

This was my fourth time to Punta Cana and my second time this condo. Each time I go is better than last time. Ilia and her team, Irina, Madi and Mr. Candelia were awesome. Mr. Candelia picked us up from the airport where we were taken to the grocery store and Pizza Hut to stock up for the ten day stay.

The Condo was just as immaculate as the previous time. Marble floorsand granite counter tops. The second to last night I figured out how to get hot water out of the master bedroom shower which is awesome. The ocean views from the kitchen through the living room is my favorite part of this place. One of my Dominican friends says that I am always looking at Florida. Lol!!!

We are constantly meeting new people along the beach. Some friends brought us ten pounds of lobster for the price of a lobster tail in a US restaurant. We brought them to Madi, our maid, she boiled them in 30 minutes. We had lobster for days. We even gave some away.

The security feel like family and took really good care of us. At times we would just sit and hang out with them. They are so cool.

The neighborhood a cross the street, El Dorado Village, is so cool. We ate breakfast at the bakery every morning. (Best orange juice ever.) rented motor scooters from the guy up stairs. Bugged Giselle at the Ramirez liquor market every day, ate tasty Lasagna at the Italian restaurant, and had the best steak I've ever had at Citrus restaurant. (Citrus delivers to Playa Turquesa and will take your order from the beach.). Can't forget about Edward and those stiff drinks he makes at the swim up bar. (Hacerlo fuerte Edward. Lol)

Took excursions to Catalina (I prefer Sauna but both are so beautiful) and the jet boats tour. Had an awesome party 500 yards from shore in the middle of the ocean playing beer pong Dominican style con mucho Mamajuana y Cuba Libre. Too much fun.

It was my friends first time to Punta Cana and they were in awe of how inexpensive this upscale 3 bedroom condo is. Everything is better in Punta Cana where just walking to the store or going to the mall is an experience. We went to the Hard Rock Cafe nearly every night. (Very sweet waitresses.) Also, the mall has a new, very upscale looking club, Jewel. Weren't many Dominicans there however. Mostly tourist but really nice club.

That being said, the condo is so peaceful and relaxing. I fell asleep on the couch on the balcony several times. There has yet to be anyone staying in the unit next door so we could play the awesome surround sound system without bothering anyone.

I can't wait to return to this place. It is such a wonderful place with wonderful people. Thanks again Ilia. Muchos gracias!!!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Everything. I guess the ocean view and the neighborhood.
Liked least: Going back to Los Angeles!!!
Travelling group: Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
14 Jul 2013
Thank you very much Brent!! As Always it was our pleasure to have you. Hope to see you again soon!
South Hadley ma
Reviewed 21 June 2013 for a stay in June 2013

San Francisco
Reviewed 19 June 2013 for a stay in June 2013

A romantic getaway Older travelers
19 Jun 2013
Thank you very much Dough, you and your friends are welcome any time!
Charlotte NC
Reviewed 7 May 2013 for a stay in April 2013

A romantic getaway Older travelers
7 May 2013
Thank you Sharon for your wonderfull review! I'm glad you had a great time! Hope to meet you again in the future!
NH
Reviewed 12 April 2013 for a stay in April 2013

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Luxury-minded travelers
12 Apr 2013
Thank you very much for your wonderfull review! It was my pleasure to meet all of you! and I will love to have you back some day!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing