“Zip Line Eco Splash is the most incredible experience of my life.”

Scape Park at Cap Cana
More attraction details
Owner description: Scape Park at Cap Cana, Dominican Republic. The ocean, the beach, the cliffs, and the tropical forests combine together to make of us an exquisite natural asset. Cap Cana’s natural resources and extent makes it possible for Scape Park to offer all kinds of attractions for every taste. There is really no need to look for anything else outside Cap Cana.
Reviewed 2 April 2018

Write a ReviewReviews (1,520)
All reviews
in 14 reviews
"an adventure"
in 11 reviews

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

This tour was not what it was explained to be. I was promised an educational experience, a chance to learn about the flora and the fauna of the island, which apparently they used to do well, but it seems the information dissemination part of these tours has been decreasing as more and more tourists just want to swim in the cenote. Well, that’s pretty much all we did. Without a word of information, they trampled us through the orchid garden (I lingered - they have some lovely plants and I wish we could have learned about them) and past signage about the different birds that live in the reserve.

The cenote itself is indeed pretty, and if you go with the mindset of just swimming, you will not be disappointed, but dumping us at a swimming hole does not warrant the “eco tour” title. I suspect there’s also a miscommunication between the park and the travel agencies that book the tours (I had gone through Turissimo) about what goes on here. (Or at least, I hope so - otherwise they just flat out lied to me.)

A maddening thing was that a good amount of time was spent waiting for the huge group to all be together, at the start and then after a photo opportunity (crossing the bridge) for which they pose you and later charge you for your picture.
They also pose you with animals, many of which aren’t native to Hispaniola so I’m not sure how they even fit with all this, but hey, people love monkeys and giant snakes, so why not throw a few in so we can have another opportunity to charge people for some more pictures.

Reviewed 29 March 2018

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

We signed up for 3 activities. The dry cave, the Hoyo Azul and the Cultural one that end in an amazing swinging cave. There is a lot of walking and hiking so be prepared with plenty of water. The tour guides are very knowledgeable and explain with details. Do not try this without a tour guide. Also, when you visit another country that English is not their language, please keep in mind that they make a great effort to learn another language just for your confort, do not mock them. They work very hard and deserve our respect. My can't remember very tour guide name, but the most memorable was Harold,he was so patient with rude guest. Oh wait, I must mention our server Andy, he went above and beyond to ensure we had great service. The food was very well prepared, I dare to say better than the resort. I am very pleased with the facility, cleanliness and service. Well worth the price. Again enjoy and treat them with respect all they are doing is making sure that you have a great time.