I was at this resort with my sister- in-law the first week of nov.2011. For a relaxing vacation , and that it was. We enjoyed the restaurants very much and did take advantage of the restaurants on the other side. (Catalonia bavaro).The food was delicious.
The beach was still nice but further up is the more familiar long walking bavaro beach where you can walk for miles without interruption...
Overall we had a wonderful trip and stay here.... No issues at all.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy the authentic Caribbean at an exclusive, adults-only resort. Its small details make big your stay and the personalized service you receive will make you feel as if you were in heaven. Exclusive suites, innovative restaurants, dreamlike swimming pools…relax in this tropical paradise and enjoy the best vacation you’ve ever had. Have an extraordinary experience, and leave the worrying to us; we’ll take care of you ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your Catalonia Royal Bavaro reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Catalonia Royal Bavaro Hotel Punta Cana
- Catalonia Royal Bavaro Punta Cana
- Royal Catalonia Bavaro