US$201
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$243/night.

Barcelo Bavaro Beach - Adults Only(Punta Cana)(Great Value!)
US$193
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$241/night.

US$293
US$188
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$209/night.

US$252
US$205
Dreams Punta Cana Resort & Spa(Punta Cana)(Great Value!)
US$250
US$315
US$242
  • Breakfast included
Paradisus Punta Cana Resort(Punta Cana)(Great Value!)
US$342
US$226
  • Breakfast included
Paradisus Palma Real Golf & Spa Resort(Punta Cana)(Great Value!)
US$391
US$305
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$344/night.

The Reserve at Paradisus Punta Cana(Punta Cana)(Great Value!)
US$392
US$306
Melia.com
  • Breakfast included
The MT Hotel(Punta Cana)(Great Value!)
US$63
US$49
10,234 results
All reviewsgabriel chocolatequiet poolswim up barclub premiumrock climbing wallrenovated roomocean viewkids pooltex mexa la carte restaurantsbeautiful beachseafoodpalm treesgreat vacationpicky eaterfamily vacationrecommend this resort
Reviewed 6 August 2017 via mobile

We read MANY horrible reviews about this hotel. I really wanted an ocean view, all inclusive that offered MANY free activities and availability of alternative off site activities. OCCIDENTAL CARIBE had the entire package, so I wrote the property management BARCELO and expressed my concerns. They assured me that most if not all had been addressed. The hotel cosmetically inside is a little aged however the staff, the beach area, the food and both on-site and off-site activities way made up for the Cosmetic updates needed. If you're looking for high-end luxury Furnishings this place is probably not for you however if you're looking for clean well-maintained awesome staff good food great activities in the most beautiful beach you've ever put your feet on this is the place for you.!! My husband my friend and I had a great time BOOGIE ADVENTURE company was an AWESOME adventure we went to the Pirate Cave rum Factory beautiful! all of the tour guides were amazing. We took the SANTO DOMINGO TOUR and walked where Christopher Columbus walk and it was exciting. That was the only day it rained and it didn't just rain it felt like we were walking in a moment monsoon .We also did the 12 LINE ZIP LINE and it was a blast. We worked with MIGUEL and FELIX. FELIX was a bellman who arranged all our transportation and made sure everything was great daily. If one person made the trip a 10 it would be FELIX!

The ONLY CON was the lack of ENGLISH SPEAKING staff. It was definitely a hardship for us and for the staff. In my opinion, it would behoove the company to hire and or train a translator or English-speaking staff. It was definitely an issue however we didn't let it become a problem and the staff was willing to work with us.. We had heard the staff was negative we now believe it's because people were frustrated that they could not be understood and they became negative in the staff reacted. We took it in strive, even my husband who usually is not very patient did awesome.

In closing yes we would stay at the OCCIDENTAL CARINE AGAIN, WE HAD THE BEST ROOM AND VIEW, room 3426

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Marcos C, Director General at Occidental Caribe, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for the great feedback of your recent holiday experience at our hotel, guest satisfaction is our number one goal and there is nothing better than achieving that, we are happy our hotel and staff were able to meet all your needs during your stay.

We also are very grateful for your highlight on the quality of the entertainment program during your stay and for mentioning the genuine friendliness of our team, they do work very hard every day to make sure our guests feel well attended to at all times and definitely are an asset to our hotel.

Again we thank you for this very kind review of our hotel and we look forward to serving you again in the future.

Reviewed 5 August 2017 via mobile

We stayed for 6 days/5 nights... nice location, nice beach, very nice staff, good drinks, lots of food choices, pretty clean resort, free transportation (if your going to the local shopping area), reasonable transportation prices if you want to go somewhere else, we paid 27 dollars for 3 days of wifi access (not the best wifi, it kept kickin me out every few mins so i had to re-log in constantly)... I had signed up to join Barcelo online and i gave the front desk my Barcelo number, but they didnt link it to my stay so i didnt get credit for my stay nor 5 percent off... The cleaning ladies were awesome, very nice, and always refilled the mini bar... I didnt like that the pool and beach closed at 7 every day... There were local merchants coming up to us selling overpriced (i think a lot were fake items) one of the days while we there... the morning after we arrived, we went to discuss the transportation to go back to the airport and somehow unknowingly got signed up for like a time share presentation for a sister hotel, so we basically wasted a day touring another hotel where they wanted like 20,000 dollars at the end, oh but we got a free beach bag for our time... Overall it was a nice, family friendly resort, with awesome staff. It was my first time at an all inclusive, and i would like to visit more in the future.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family

Dear Guest,

We would like to express our gratitude for the comments you made about your recent visit, they help us to understand how our guests experience their stay with us, it is always our goal to achieve maximum customer satisfaction and we are delighted to hear that your holiday at Occidental Caribe was an enjoyable one.

Thank you for your very nice compliments for our team, they do work very hard every day to make sure our guests feel well attended to at all times and definitely are an asset to our hotel, we will certainly relay your praising comments to all of them and we are sure they will be pleased to know their efforts have been appreciated.

Once more we thank you for sharing your experience with us and look forward to serving you again soon.

Reviewed 5 August 2017

Stayed here for 7 nights with my girlfriend. It is very nice location and service is very good. The people are very kind, specially the barman at the swimming pool bar (Doroteo, Bairos and Moronto). I was only disappointed with the Tokyo restaurant. It was not at all a real japanese restaurant.

Room Tip: Close to the beach
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends

Dear Guest,

We always find it nice to read that our guests went home with great holiday memories and we are very grateful for the time and effort you spent to share your personal experience at our hotel with us and Tripadvisor readers.

We hope to see you again

Reviewed 5 August 2017

I want to start by saying that everyone in my family, starting from my 2 year old, my 12, my 20 year old son and my wife and I had a great time out there. There were different activities for every one on each of the days we stayed. The variety of national and international dishes were great. Thanks so much for the buffet that was dedicated to the Peruvian community on one of your restaurants. I would like to say a special THANK YOU FOR YOUR EXCELLENT SERVICE TO MR ANGEL PEREZ AT THE "CENA DE GALA" ON THE BEACH. YOUR ATTENTION AND YOUR ATTITUDE WAS VERY WELCOMING. MIL GRACIAS POR SU EXCELENTE ATENCION Y SERVICIO DON ANGEL PEREZ.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank CA V

Dear Guest,

We continuously strive to deliver high standards and to ensure that all our guests leave with beautiful vacation memories.

Once more we thank you for choosing our hotel for your holiday and very much look forward to having the opportunity to serve you again in the future.

Reviewed 4 August 2017

I had a blast here, they had the best staff. Everyone was so friendly and they kept everything very clean and tidy. We had a beautiful ocean view and the beach was beautiful. One of the best parts about our vacation was being able to visit with the best bartender there, Santiago. We usually found him at the sportsbar or in the main lobby bar. He made the best drinks and was extremely friendly. We loved going to see him everyday and were very sad to leave.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family

Dear Guest,

Firstly we would like to thank you for the lovely review you shared following your recent visit to our hotel and are delighted to read that we were able to match your holiday expectations.

I am grateful for your compliments towards our staff, whose kindness and helpfulness is one of our hotel's greatest strengths and I promise to congratulate them all on your behalf for their contribution to your wellbeing whilst in our hotel.