4,805 results
All reviews butler bayron amaya restaurant room service dominican breakfast horseback riding special lunch our honeymoon personal butler laundry service lobby bar plunge pool bug spray relaxing vacation ocean front thatched roof small resort welcome home
Reviewed 26 October 2015

After being greeted with a fresh fruit drink and cool mineral towel, we found ourselves upgraded to an Ocean Front Deluxe Suite compliments of our new best friend Willyn who was above and beyond an amazing host aka butler!! 2 private on the beach lunches, breakfast in bed (off menu), and private romantic dinner all setup by Willyn :) a no worry, relaxing, and peaceful resort, Zoetry! A beautiful and well maintain resort with impeccable service. The food was so delicious and presentation was gorgeous. Horseback riding, sailing, snorkeling, coconuts, and Willyn Specials set the tone for this vacation as one of the BEST EVER! Thanks to Willyn and everyone at Zoetry for making a trip of a lifetime. We'll be back!

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled as a couple
Joaquin A, General Manager at Zoetry Agua Punta Cana, responded to this reviewResponded 27 October 2015

Dear Guests,

I would like to thank you for letting us know about your experience with us. We are full of happiness to know that your stay at our Zoetry Agua pleased you.

Nothing makes us feel better to know that the effort we do every day is compensated by such wonderful comment like the one you just posted. That is undoubtedly our best reward. When you arrive in our little paradise we want to make sure that everything is perfect for you

Thank you for those nice words upon our staff and in particular about Willyn, I will make sure they hear about it. Our staff members are the best to make you feel like Royalty especially Willyn our butler, who can make your dreams come true.

Again thank you for trusting us for your honeymoon and we can’t wait until you come back to see us at our peaceful Zoetry!

Reviewed 25 October 2015 via mobile

My husband and I stayed for 7 days, celebrating our 6 year wedding anniversary. Our butler, Bayron Rodriguez was great! Any questions, requests, he was there to deliver.
The resort was clean, beautiful, and quiet; this was perfect for my husband and I. No loud, busy, battling for spots at the pool/beach; you can truly relax. The spa was great too; we had a couples massage; amazing, highly recommend this!

Stayed: October 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Sheena S

Dear Guests,

Please allow me the pleasure to express our thanks for having given us the opportunity to assist you during such special occasion, your wedding anniversary.

We have no words to explain how pleased we are after reading your review regarding your experience at our premises. I very much appreciate you recommending our hotel and taking the time to share your feedback about your great experience at our endless privileges Zoetry Agua.

Our main goal has always been to provide luxury holidays to our guests and create unforgettable and everlasting moments in their minds and hearts. It pleases us greatly to know that we could achieve this goal with your experience in particular as we usually do.

On the other hands, we are so glad to hear that our great Butler Bayron did a wonderful job and could go beyond. I will make sure to share your lovely review about him.

The entire Zoëtry Family will be delighted to have the opportunity to welcome you again to our elegant and sophisticated private paradise!

Reviewed 25 October 2015 via mobile

We recently stayed at Zoetry Agua for one week to celebrate our belated Honeymoon. Zoetry was absolutely perfect for us! The resort is located on a beautiful property with spectacular ocean, garden, and pool views. Our flight to Punta Cana was delayed but when we finally arrived the front lobby was ready and wasted no time getting us settled in, they even upgraded us to a swim out suite (we originally booked a garden view). The swim out suite was amazing! Beautiful room, stunning bathroom, and a great patio that takes you right to one of the several little serpentine pools. Our butler for the week was Norcisco and let me tell you, he was fantastic. We didn't require much but he made to sure to check in with us at least or twice a day but was never intrusive. He set up the perfect couples massage for us and later in the week when I had a little sunburn he immediately scheduled a free Aloe Vera treatment for me. The spa is fantastic! All of the staff at Zoetry are friendly and helpful and they are extremely diligent in keeping the grounds and rooms looking great. We enjoyed breakfast, lunch, and dinner at all the restaurants and I can honestly say that we never had a bad meal. Room service was also amazing. The lobby and lobby bar are open air with a massive thatch roof and really gives that Caribbean feel. Marcelo at the lobby bar is hilarious and so entertaining to talk to! He sings almost all evening and he makes the absolute best drinks (be sure to ask for his favorite!). Drink and food service at the beach is also good, they will bring you anything while you're pool side or lounging on the beach. You can also have a bottle of champagne delivered to your room daily and they keep the mini bar stocked with liquor, juices, and waters. Mosquitos in the evening can be a bit of a challenge but they provide bug spray for you and you can also borrow some from the bar or front desk. While this is not an adults only resort, there really isn't much for kids to do. A few kids were there during our stay but they didn't disturb anyone and again, there really wasn't much for them to do other than swim. It's definitely more of a quiet resort geared towards relaxation, they had some evening entertainment but it's not at all like some of the big party resorts there. Perfect for what we wanted! All in all this was a fantastic trip and we would absolutely stay there the next time we go to Punta Cana. We also found out they're building one in Aruba soon!

Stayed: October 2015, travelled as a couple

Dear Guests,

I would like to thank you for the time you have dedicated to review our Zoetry Agua Punta Cana. At our Resort, we constantly strive to meet your needs and exceed your expectations, therefore your feedback is very important to us.

It pleased us to learn that you appreciated our facilities and the beauty of our grounds. Our guests can enjoy a total relaxing environment at our Zoetry Agua, the perfect getaway for your health and wellness. Great to hear that you liked our rooms, Spa and restaurants.

I sincerely appreciate your kind review concerning your experience at our cherished warm paradise Zoetry Agua Punta Cana. I am delighted to read that our Staff took such good care of you during your stay, reaching beyond your expectations.

I will make sure to share your wonderful comments with the entire staff, especially with Narciso and Marcelo.

Thanks once more for the great opportunity you gave us to assist you, but especially for sharing your beautiful comments with other travelers on TripAdvisor.

We would love to have the opportunity to pamper you again.

Namasté

Reviewed 25 October 2015

This was our first holiday with Butler Service and Roberto Mora was incredible.
His initiative is outstanding, nothing was too much trouble.
He couldn't do enough for us. 5 star service indeed!
I totally recommend Zoetry Agua Punta Cana!

Stayed: October 2015
Joaquin A, General Manager at Zoetry Agua Punta Cana, responded to this reviewResponded 29 October 2015

Taiguey/ Good Day - Good Sun,

Dear Guests,

First of all allow me to thank you for having chosen us to enjoy your holidays.

We are so glad to hear that your experience at our wonderful hotel was unforgettable. Every day we make a great effort to provide our guests the best vacation of their lives, and that is why we are proud to know that we achieved our goal in terms of your satisfaction.

Our main aim is to offer a special treat to our visitors by providing them more focused services and playing our part to ensure that we will go beyond their expectations!

I will communicate your comments to our entire staff, especially Roberto for the excellent service he provided to make your stay fabulous.

Hopefully we shall be able to welcome your return…our peaceful refined Zoëtry Agua will undoubtedly be your home away from home in the Caribbean!

Reviewed 24 October 2015 via mobile

This hotel lives up to all the pictures you see. The food is wonderful and 24hr room service is perfect. I tried it for dessert at 1am and mushroom risotto another time.

Now for the best part of the hotel it's Bayron my butler he was the best part of my trip! He saved me by fixing my mistakes on my booked excursions. (FYI he can book them no need to buy early). He scheduled all of my messages, arranged for special breakfasts and when I said I wanted to sleep outside he got me a mosquito net!! He figured out the easiest way to get ahold of you there is wifi everywhere so Facebook worked for us. When I left the property he gave me a cell phone programmed to call him or the front desk if I needed help. He went WAY above and beyond.

The ocean beach is seaweed free and great. The bartenders are fun Jose and Marcello are fun.

The Mosquitos I pretreated my clothes with a repellant and used Sawyer brand 98% deet and I only got a couple bites and those were when I hadn't applied after an excursion.

As a single traveler I was the only one I noticed during my stay it was easy to meet and chat with others I never felt alone.

I wanted to give back and I brought an extra suitcase packed with school supplies and the hotel arranged for me to drop them off. Thank you Ruth and Bayron!!

The new GM is attentive walking the property checking in. When I gave him a suggestion I have no doubt by the time I come back next year they will have screens so you can open your patio door to hear the ocean and not Mosquitos.

Stayed: October 2015, travelled solo
1  Thank Wendy W
Joaquin A, General Manager at Zoetry Agua Punta Cana, responded to this reviewResponded 26 October 2015

Dear Guest,

First of all i would like to thank you very much for having taken the time to write such a wonderful review on TripAdvisor.

I'm so pleased to know that your stay in our magnificent resort was Amazing. Our top priority is to make sure our guests enjoy a memorable vacations while on our premises, therefore i can assure that there is nothing more satisfying than hearing you fully enjoyed your stay with us.

Zoetry Agua is a Paradise where our visitors can enjoy unlimited privileges and live unique moments that will last forever. Our staff is well trained to achieve this goal and we feel proud when our guests appreciate the effort that each one of our members do to guarantee the best vacations for them. I will make sure to share your wonderful comments about our staff, but especially with Bayron, Ruth, José & Marcelo for having exceeded your expectations.

On the other hand, I would like to thank you for the great initiative and the kindness of bringing supplies to be given to the school that we sponsor. We are so glad that you were part of this social commitment which we proudly support.

Thanks once more for the opportunity you gave us to assist you.... We hope to have the great opportunity to host you and pamper you again.