“Good”

Cuisines: Middle Eastern
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 23 November 2017 via mobile

Scores very good on the large space both inside and open air and the fact that although busy the staff can still keep up with all orders and deliver timely. Cocktails need a bit of help and the food while tasty is not quite authentic middle eastern flair.

Reviewed 8 November 2017

Went here our first night in Port-au-Prince. We were aiming for another restaurant that was luckily, for us, closed for the Nov 2nd holiday and we ended up at Magdoo's. It was raining but it made the experience all the more dreamy! At night, when you walk thru the gates, you walk under a canopy of vines and little lights! Very mid summer's night! The rain added a lovely touch. We were promptly seated and enjoyed a variety of appetizers, cocktails and meals. Every plate left empty.The hummus was out of this world!!!

Reviewed 12 October 2017 via mobile

This was my first visit to Magdoos and definitely will be the first of many. As I arrived I received great escort from the valets that were outside who walk me inside and show me the place. Luckily on Wednesday’s that have some promo on the mezzas on specials and believe me they were worthy every cent. You can enjoy around 15 different plates and drinks for a small price of $5.00 each
All of the Lebanese plates were great in flavor, presentation and taste, arguile is a must and you can enjoy them either inside (closed sitting area) and outside on the terrace.

Highly recommend this place if you visit Petionville for business or pleasure.

Reviewed 12 October 2017 via mobile

If you want to get away from traditional food and taste a great middle eastern food this is the place to go.

The facilities are nice and there is always people coming, so this means how good is the food.

Try the Gin Bassil is delicious along with arguyle.

Reviewed 2 August 2017

I liked the place and the food, but the night I went it was full of teenagers and the service for drinks was awfull took forever for anything to be served. I hope it is better on a regular day basis as it was very well recommended, but the night I was there was no Good.