“My favourite fries”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Reviewed 23 April 2018 via mobile

I love the food from island grill but to be honest it's the fries that get me every time. If I come home and I don't get island grill fries it's almost as if something is missing.

Reviewed 14 April 2018 via mobile

So I went to Island Grill by the Portmore Pines plaza this week and I will say, I regretted my decision to go there and regretted my decision to stay there instead of cancelling my order.
I placed an order for the Jerk Burger only to end up standing in there waiting for about a half an hour. Maybe I was too patient, maybe I was just annoyed but I do know I was fuming. After standing and waiting and hearing many other numbers that came after mine being called before mine, I decided to start asking what happened to my order, have they skipped it, have they forgotten me. I was looked at for a brief moment and then everybody went on serving others as if it was business as usual and nothing was wrong.
A few minutes passed and I again queried what was the hold up with my order, it was at that point that one kf the young women decided to investigate its status for me.... By this I time I was incensed but still allowed her to check and after much back and forth and deliberation my order started being prepared. I was so irritated I just wanted to cancel but by then it was ready so I took it, told the young lady I knew I wouldnt have enjoyed it. And as fate would have it, I did not. The fries were soggy and the burger was sloppily put together.
After a number of incorrect orders and items left off my list I swore to never go back and still went. After this experience though, I have officially written off island grill.
The customer service is poor, the menu is lacklustre and the quality of the food has fallen of tremendously.

My last island grill visit was terrible and I will NOT allow myself to go back though that again for the food I want to enjoy eating.

Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

Great food! Great prices ! Good variety on the menu and at least is semi healthy ! Although the festival is fattening but soooo good

Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

Island Grill is one of the best fast food options on the island. It is vegan and vegetarian friendly. The decor is basic in most of the locations. The customer service was problematic in the Ocho Rios franchise and the security is not the best. I felt slightly worried about my bank card details being given openly. The food was delicious and made up for it. I would recommend just getting a takeaway.

Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

Food was ok. Festivals were good but chicken left us a little sick. Freshly blended healthy juices were surprisingly good and I would return just to buy juices.