“Excellent”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Main Entrance - Keycard Access Only
Our 24hrs Security Gate
Our 24hrs Security Gate
Local Shopping Centre
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

St. John's, Antigua
“Excellent”
Reviewed 8 June 2015 for a stay in May 2015
person found this review helpful

I spent five days at Cozy Haven on Constant Spring Road, Kingston Jamaica. It was a memorable experience. Renee, the house keeper was very friendly. The Apartment was sparkling clean and loaded with household items. Pots, dishes, spices, etc.,

Oh, I forgot. I was welcomed with a fruit and snacks basket.

Cozy Haven apartment is situated in a well-guarded, gated community, surrounded by shopping plaza, grocery store, barber shop, saloon etc.

My stay was like home away from home. Big screen TV, A/C and Wi-Fi internet made my stay much more communicable to my family back home.

Pablo, the taxi driver was very considerate and reasonable.

Thanks Marsha for everything, hoping to visit again soonest.

Travelling group: Solo
Your age range 35-49
Andrea G
London, United Kingdom
“Very Cosy”
Reviewed 20 February 2015 for a stay in January 2015
person found this review helpful

I stayed at the cozy haven for nearly 2 weeks. I found the apartment very clean and welcoming. Renee the housekeeper was very friendly and accommodating. Marsha was very quick in her response to any questions regarding the apartment. Oaklands is very close to many shops, restaurants and plazas and very accessible. I have already contacted the owner to book another short stay. Highly recommended!!!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: How clean and welcoming the apartment was
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Recommended for:
Older travelers
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
413karen
Maryland
“My host was one the best, awesome,gave me one of the best customer service ever.”
Reviewed 27 January 2015 for a stay in January 2015
people found this review helpful

Lovely, cozy, wonderful place to stay, I wish I had more time ,Marsha whom I didn't get a chance to meet, but I met Miss Renee who is just wonderful too. I would love to say reminds me of home, AC works great, wifi a plus, beautiful pots to cook if you need to. im lost for words.Miss Marsha you are an A plus host in my book. Excellent! clean and comfortable.

Travelling group: Young Children
Chantell...
“Very nice Home in a Beautiful housing complex.”
Reviewed 17 January 2015 for a stay in January 2015
people found this review helpful

I rented this well kept property from a lovely couple, the apartment is a very modern home with everything you need when staying away from your own, everything in the apartment is new and up to date, the lady who rents the property is very welcoming and is always happy to help if you have any issues (which I doubt you will have) or just wanting to know anything about the island, the apartment is located in a well tight security housing complex, the apartment block is clean and safe, when we where in the house out flat door was always open, we had no problems at all, you are staying in a safe place, the house has A/C and also big fans connected to the ceilings, very good wifi, large fridge and cooker, microwave, iron and ironing board, there are a number of towels and bed linen there for you to use, The apartment block also has wash rooms to wash your clothes if you chose to, I have been visiting Jamaica for a number of years and this is 1 of the best apartments I have ever stayed in, there was not 1 single thing I could complain about, the place is lovely and the owners are really nice people who are a phone call or text message away, this is really nice place for a very good price. And you are in a perfect location least than 5 minutes from everything and least then 20 minutes to kingston airport. Great home rented by lovely people in a perfect location what more do you need when on holiday.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
The R
“Very nice.”
Reviewed 4 January 2015 for a stay in December 2014
people found this review helpful

The apartment is in a great location. Very nice and cozy. The apartment complex is within walking distance from Subway restaurant, barber shop and pharmacy. The only issue I had was with the elevator, it works but I didn't like the look. I would definitely be making another booking. The security guards were very pleasant also. The neighbours on the complex tends to mind their own business and can be little noisy. I felt quite relaxed and safe here. Thank you so much Marsha, I would love to make another booking in the future.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing