Holiday Inn Resort Montego Bay(Montego Bay)(Great Value!)
US$201
US$152
  • Breakfast included
Celebrity Villa Jamaica(Montego Bay)(Great Value!)
US$118
US$115
Cazwin Villas(Montego Bay)(Great Value!)
US$83
US$80
Deja Resort(Montego Bay)(Great Value!)
US$194
US$155
Altamont West Hotel(Montego Bay)
US$107
US$93
US$325
BestDay.com
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
Bethel Court Guest House(Montego Bay)(Great Value!)
US$38
US$77
US$70
Breathless Montego Bay Resort & Spa(Montego Bay)(Great Value!)
US$387
US$322
Agoda.com
US$70
Travelocity
5,911 results
All reviewspalms buildingour honeymoonoleander roomalmonds buildingcucina romanatokyo joesstew fishbutler servicepiano barbayside restaurantsea grapesroyal caribbeanclose to the airportcafe de parismain barwater skiingwater sports
Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

We arrived on March 24th and left March 31st. Our entire stay was magical!! The staff are so kind and helpful. If you want a good workout, see Teco at the gym. I did the abs workout, wow!! At the Bayside a young man named Mack ( I hope I have his name right) kept checking up on me because my husband was running late for breakfast. He unfortunately got sent home sick, but he made it a point to give me a hug goodbye. I absolutely love the people in charge of the games at the beach. They taught me to reggae
dance. I also played the fishing pole game..."the wind is what makes this game fun and exciting!". I still laugh at that one. Finally, the other guests are so fun. Not snobby or pretentious, just fun!! I will come back to Sandals Montego Bay. Great people, great food, great fun!!

3  Thank kmarsicek
Reviewed 1 April 2018

My wife and I celebrated our 30th wedding anniversary at Sandals Montego Bay during March 2018. All of the staff were friendly and hardworking. The resort was clean and there were always plenty of beach towels available. Our accommodation was a Beachfront Butler Villa Suite (HS category) located on the second floor of cottage 19. There are three suites on the second floor of this cottage and you share the balcony. Fortunately our "neighbors" were pleasant. Since we were located at the end of the property we had the beach and sea in front of our cottage pretty much to ourselves. Everybody else was jammed on top of each other on the main beach or crammed around one of the smallish pools. This suite has not been renovated and that was fine by us as we prefer the more traditional Caribbean look and feel. Everything functioned properly in the room. Good water pressure with plenty of hot water. Our maid Pauline was delightful. She kept the suite in tip-top condition.

A recent reviewer (maya331) detailed the quality of the food. Our dining experiences mirrored that reviewer's. The food at this price point was quite frankly disappointing. Poor quality beef and lack of fresh seafood. I realize food is subjective but it was not very good. Please note we have stayed at every Sandals property except Barbados and Halcyon and we almost always enjoy the cuisine. The waiters and waitresses sometimes appearred to be overworked. Were they understaffed? Overwelmed with the number of guests? Lack of training/management oversight? I don't know. Notably, the bartenders were up to the job. Especially the seasoned bartender at the main bar that provided me with a well blended Negroni every evening.

Overall we had a nice trip and would recommend this property as long as you are able to obtain an exceptional price on your holiday and keep your food expectations in check.

BTW - Use Club Mobay for arriving/departing from MBJ. Unless your flight arrives early or departs late consider it money well spent.

Stayed: March 2018
4  Thank GarlicOil
Reviewed 1 April 2018

Two weeks stay at this resort.My wife and I are Diamond guests spending just over 240 nights at Sandals.excellent upgrade to club swim up room.Thats as about as far as it went.Room was not serviced 3 of the 14 days we were there.Bars running out of drinks Resturants running out of food Went to the Italian Restaurant one night,waitress took our order my wife and I ordered for first course soup,our Soup and warm bread was sitting on the service counter{which we could see} for 20 minutes.while the restaurant manager and our waitress made a great fuss of 6 Italian/American guests result cold soup/bread ,soup was congealed on the side of the plate,got up walked out,manager so sorry but to late. went to the pub had a burger.Five Star. No. food overall was not good.My Wife and I IF we return to sandals it will not be Jamaica.And certainly not Montago Bay

Room Tip: Not worth the Money
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
6  Thank alexander c
Reviewed 1 April 2018

Sandals is such a beautiful resort experience, this was our 2nd visit to Jamaica. Both times we have chosen sandal. The customer service is outstanding. We even booked 2019 at the Sandals Royal Bahamian.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank Sparkerii
Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

Wow..... well what can I say about Sandals Montego Bay. I searched Trip advisor nearly every week for months before our 1st ever trip to a Sandals resort,with some reviews being positive while others were negative,I was nervous and anxious as we had saved for a long time for this trip. On arrival we were greeted by a Sandals rep at the airport and guided to their arrival desk where we were given bottles of water and introduced to our driver Colin who would be taking us to our resort,as we had flown into Kingston airport we had a 3hr journey ahead of us,Colin gave us lots of information about the country on our travels. When we arrived at the resort we were again greeted by a Sandals rep who immediately took our bags to our room while another rep who showed us where we could get something to eat and drink explained all about the resort. She then showed us to our beautiful room and left us to rest.On our 1st day we booked ourselves into the aqua centre which is located at the beach for snorkelling lessons which is free for myself as my husband could already snorkel,a man called Hutchinson took me to the pool and explained everything to me before I got in,I am not a very confident swimmer but Hutchinson was very patient with me and even helped when I thought I couldn’t do it,he calmed me down and patiently explained everything again until I got it right. We then explored the resort and found it to be very beautiful,every part of the resort is clean and well maintained,we spent most of our days on the beach which is also beautiful,me waking my husband up early to go save sun loungers for us which we soon realised we didn’t need to do as there was always plenty of loungers each day,staff would always be walking by asking if we needed anything to drink but when we did have to go to the beach bar the bar man Keylon well what can I say about him he is fantastic,Keylon would know exactly what drinks we wanted and would even take them across to us when we hadn’t been to the bar in a while, after coming back to our sun loungers after lunch Keylon would have drinks sitting on our table waiting on us he was absolutely great. Each day we would return to our room which would be spotless again and a new towel design by our housekeeper Valrie. Even on our last night Valrie ran us a beautiful bath on the balcony filled with oils and flower petal,it really was a lovely touch. We only went on 3 excursions 1 being from the aqua centre to Margaritville with private snorkelling and a trip to the strip for some shopping for souvenirs. We were taken be Hutchinson again which really helped my confidence in the water as he had been very patient with me before with my lesson and another man called Dwayne and wow what fun we had. Dwayne is very funny keeping me laughing while I was back in the boat while my husband carried on snorkelling with Hutchinson,it was a day we will always remember,so thank you lads. There is so many things to do at the resort from paddle boarding,canoeing,sailing boats,water skiing and be pulled by a speed boat sitting on a blow up couch,we tried them all,each of the Lifeguards explains everything to you before you use these things,1 of them being a man called Ronaldo who was very good at explaining everything.
This whole place is heaven on earth....every member of staff is very helpful and polite,would love to return 1 day.

9  Thank mhairithomson
Kellena H, Online Review Coordinator at Sandals Montego Bay, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

Hi there!
Thank you for your review on our Sandals Montego Bay. We are pleased to know that your stay with us was an enjoyable one from start to finish and is great to know that our staff played a huge part in ensuring that your stay was everything that you wished for. Our hard working staff strives to provide guests with exceptional quality service and your complimentary remarks regarding our staff were graciously received. Your kind words will be forwarded to their management team so that they are aware of the positive impact the staff had on your experience, we are also happy to know that you were able to experience the beautiful island of Jamaica outside of the resort and you enjoyed it to the fullest. We do look forward to hosting your next holidayand we can assure you that you will definitely have another wonderful experience!