“9 Days at Paradise Palms”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Paradise Palms Jamaica Villa Montego Bay Jamaica mangoes available to all guests when in season
Paradise Palms Jamaica Villa Montego Bay Jamaica breadfruit available to all guests when in season
Paradise Palms Jamaica Villa Montego Bay Jamaica avocado available to all guests when in season
beautiful paradise Palms jamaica self catering best for relaxing in a peaceful villa in montego bay
This is our driver Mr Lee who has been partnered with paradise palms Jamaica villa over 8 years.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available
Overview
Villa -
4 Bedrooms, 3 Bathrooms, Sleeps 11
Montego Bay, Saint James Parish, Jamaica

Reviews from our community

Very good - based on 72 reviews

Reviews from our community

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Any
BerrynMar...
Maryland
“9 Days at Paradise Palms”
Reviewed 30 April 2012 for a stay in April 2012
person found this review helpful

First of all I want to thank Mr. Campbell for being so patient with me for the many changes I had to make to my reservation. Also big hugs and kisses to Carol, Courtney and Mr. Murdock they were outstanding and made me feel like family. Great place to stay, it is truly your home away from home. I will be back for two weeks in 2012.

Travelling group: Friends
San Juan PR
Reviewed 19 April 2012 for a stay in April 2012
people found this review helpful

Check-in / front desk
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
LondonJay...
London
“Home from Home”
Reviewed 19 April 2012 for a stay in April 2012
person found this review helpful

We were very happy with the Paradise Palms, it was spacious, comfortable, clean and felt like a home from home with nobody invading our privacy.
We especially pleased with Courtney our excellent taxi driver. He made our holiday a dream. He was ready to meet our every demand.
We were very pleased with the state of the house, excellent job by Carol, we could be a bit sceptical and say the some of the bed covers could be cleaner but the sheets were very clean. The kitchen and bathroom were spotless, and the main hall gleaming. The children loved the space, indoors and out. They had a great time, and they enjoyed Courtney's driving and music. We were a little disappointed with Mr. Murdock, who we only saw once and we never really had any contact with him. All in all, it was a great experience and I highly recommend to anyone whether they are with their family, friends, or as a couple. I will most definitely be going back again. Thank you Lloyd

Jason and Family

Travelling group: Family
Krystal M
London, United Kingdom
“Absolutely wonderful”
Reviewed 6 April 2012 for a stay in March 2012
person found this review helpful

Paradise Palms is in a great location just 5 minutes drive from the airport and was pleasantly suprised that we didnt have to deal with a long drive after being on a 9 hour flight. When we arrived we were greeted by Carol, the housekeeper. She shows us around the property and told us eveything we needed to know.The house itself was very spacious and very clean. There were no insects and I hardly got any mosquito bites...normally im eaten alive. All bedrooms were a good size and all 3 had ensuite bathrooms. The neighbours were friendly and helpful and we felt extremely safe. You do need to get a taxi down to the hip strip but these generally dont cost very much. The only thing i could think of that would of improved my stay was wireless internet access, I would also reccommend a guest handbook with revelent information about the house, emergency numbers for carol and the owners and things to do in the local area. It felt like being at home and we will definately be back next March.

Travelling group: Friends
Krystal M
London, United Kingdom
“Everything you need and more!”
Reviewed 2 April 2012 for a stay in March 2012

How easy was it to book the property? Overall condition of the property
Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked least: there was no wifi internet, just dial up
Travelling group: With Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing