“More than we could have hoped for!”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
my-places...
Manchester, UK
“More than we could have hoped for!”
Reviewed 19 November 2013 for a stay in August 2013
people found this review helpful

I was looking forward to my holiday in Jamaica for almost a year, having booked in advance. And my stay in Montego Bay only being for one night, I was really hoping for comfort above all else before travelling on to Negril the following day. I was not disappointed. I was picked up from the airport promptly upon my arrival by a friendly, welcoming host and enjoyed a smooth ride over to the apartment which is located in the peaceful district of Unity Hall. Upon my arrival at the apartment I was stunned by the breathtaking views looking over the bay and out onto the Caribbean Sea. The apartment is situated on a hill top which boasts all types of wildlife and nature. At the front of the property there is a trail which leads down a winding track to a private beach which nestled away among palm trees and banana groves. To the rear is a wonderful veranda, which I made use of for the most part of my short stay here. Sitting there soaking up the Jamaican sun and enjoying the scenery made me wish that I had booked more of my holiday there. This location is nothing short of paradise. Although I did not make much use of the interior of the apartment. Everything that I needed was provided for. The fully fitted kitchen was equipped with everything that you would expect to find at home, and the living room was light and airy. The beds were comfortable and the whole place was spotlessly maintained. I will definitely be returning to this apartment for my next trip to Jamaica, the only thing I would change would be the length of time. You most certainly need more than just one night to fully appreciate this beautiful apartment. Overall, it is conveniently located-just a short trip from the airport and only a small distance from downtown Montego Bay and of course the all important Hip Strip. (Which unfortunately I didn’t get to take advantage of.) But there is always next time! Highly recommended!!

Travelling group: Young Children
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing