“ABSOLUTELY THE BEST”
other travellers have booked this property
Pool Night Swim
TreeHouse
Gated Community
Pool entrance
Gym
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Glassboro, New Jersey
“ABSOLUTELY THE BEST”
Reviewed 4 September 2015 for a stay in August 2015
person found this review helpful

My best friend and I rented this villa (our second time) from August 19-26, 2015. Let me start by saying this is definitely a home away from home. Angie met us at the airport, very nice and professional like the last time, ( love those nails girl! :-), LOL! We always feel safe and at home, No worries other than what bathing suit your going to wear for the day!!! This time we rented the car, OH SO FUN!!! We made up a little song SO that we stayed on the correct side of the road, "To the left, To the left", LOL...The last time my Bestie and I rented this villa we met Vinroy, very nice. I will rent this villa every time I visit Jamaica! THANK YOU! VINROY & Angie. See you next year! :-)

Nadean196...
Glassboro, New Jersey
“HOMES AWAY FROM HOME!”
Reviewed 20 March 2015 for a stay in March 2015
person found this review helpful

My best friend and I rented the two bedroom villa. We were pick up by Angie the manager at the airport. The villa is beautiful and well kept, it reminded me of my own house. It has a house phone so u can call to the states for free that was great. A electric gate to make u feel more safe.The villa has everything u need and more. I also have a chance to stay in their three bedroom villa as well that is even more beautiful. I visit Jamaica every six months, now I finally find a place in JA that I loved. Now I have a home away from home. thanks Vinroy n Angie!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: everything about the place.
Travelling group: Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Reviewed 26 August 2014 for a stay in June 2014
people found this review helpful

Travelling group: Teenagers
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Night
Week
Month
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing