“Paradise”
other travellers have booked this property
VIEW OF OBSERVATION POINT TERRACE VIEW
Bedroom Twin/King Beds
Bedroom
KITCHEN
FULLY EQUIPPED KITCHEN
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

lilylady10
“Paradise”
Reviewed 19 June 2013 for a stay in June 2011
people found this review helpful

I stayed here for a month in 2011, and at that time this accommodation wasn't advertised on trip adviser. I have stayed in several location in Ocho Rios including some b&b's as well as other popular all inclusive resorts in close proximity. This has been my favourite so far. At home I live a busy and structured life, and when I come on holidays I enjoy to relax and eat, drink etc at my own pace.

I stayed with my daughter who was 18 months at the time and we were very comfortable here. Ochi has many hidden gems in terms of food. We enjoyed the small beach which is located on the accommodation, this is much less crowded with tourists than other nearby beaches which we really enjoyed. There were less people selling tours etc which for some travellers can be tiring.

The gardens on the property were beautifully maintained and my daughter loved walking through the gardens. My daughter and myself have travelled frequently alone and this accomodation felt very safe as their we're security staff, who were friendly and helpful.

I am looking forward to staying here again in December. The property may not be as luxurious as other hotels with significantly higher prices, but watching the sunset over the ocean from your balcony with a chilled rum cream in the evenings for me was paradise.

Liked best: Location
Liked least: There is a steep hill at the entrance of the property. However pushing up a pram everyday helped burn off the delicious curried chicken., patties and jerk chicken!
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
georgitay...
Winnipeg, Canada
“After travelling all over the island, this place felt like home w/a view”
Reviewed 17 December 2011 for a stay in March 2010
people found this review helpful

Nice and clean, and feels like a 1 bedroom Old brick Winnipeg Apartment. Spacious w/high ceilings Kit/lvngrm/kit combination w/a view to die for, good sized bath room and Large Bedroom w/european style bed, can be one bed or two singles, the choice is yours.

Delicious swimming a skip away the opposite way from the view, the water is fed by springs, so you get hot, cool and cold streams of water, that are supposed to have healing powers.
It was a short stay but SWEET

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The fact that it felt so like home, kit/dining area to eat at and the water was relaxing and calming
Liked least: That I could not hang my bathing suit and towels on the balcony That is different, I guess, where you supposed to dry that stuff, and whats the problema, and this place is not the first that has this rule.
Travelling group: With Spouse/Partner
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
People with pets
RRJam
Tampa, Florida
“Pleasantly Surprised”
Reviewed 26 August 2011 for a stay in July 2011
person found this review helpful

The owner was absolutely a pleasure to deal with. Her response was quick despite the fact it was a last minute reservation. The property was just as described, clean, spacious, quiet and well equiped with a view that was out of this world. I could not have found a rental with a more splendid view of the sea. Everything worked just fine and we had everything we needed for a delightful stay. We will certainly return again.

Liked best: Location and view
Liked least: There were no negatives regarding this property.
Travelling group: Extended Family
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
Cheshire UK
Reviewed 27 January 2011 for a stay in January 2010

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Travelling group: Spouse / significant other
Your age range 55-64
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Milwaukee
Reviewed 11 January 2011 for a stay in December 2010

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Travelling group: Family with young children
Your age range 35-44
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing