“"Love Love Love"”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Cody K
“"Love Love Love"”
Reviewed 25 March 2017 for a stay in August 2016
person found this review helpful

I'm absolutely in love with Villa Viento. The view is impeccabla!! Accommodation is absolutely wonderful and the staff are so warm, lovely and professional.

This is definitely on my list of favorite places to stay. I am so looking forward to my next visit.

doreendac...
London, United Kingdom
“Thumbs up and highly recommended”
Reviewed 25 March 2017 for a stay in October 2016
person found this review helpful

What a fabulous place to stay peacefull. Also staff are wonderfully accommodating,simply amazingly with beautiful grounds, and sea view with beautifully stunning sunsets. The surrounding places are great too lovely beaches. No other place to be cant wait to get back sent my family an friends they loved it u certainly won't be disappointed, waking up to all that from my suite Hey the view nothing beats it highly recommended thumbs up

Sophia C
“Villa Viento”
Reviewed 24 March 2017 for a stay in June 2016
person found this review helpful

Wow!what a beautiful place! One of the most relaxing vacations I have ever had. Peter is an excellent host. I loved going to the gazebo every morning to watch the waves crash against the rocks. Truly a spectacular view! Thank you for having me.

stephanie...
Hollywood, Florida
“This is one of my top villas I have ever had the pleasure of staying in.”
Reviewed 22 March 2017 for a stay in March 2017
people found this review helpful

Peter is an excellent host. This was one of my favorite all time trips.
The Ocean views, Yoga, massage,restraunt,bar. With out all the distubances of a hotel. It had everything I need. I travel a lot and its hard to find a place as perfect as this. It had a Bohemian Retreat feel to it. It was clean very comfortable.
Just what I needed. I would highly recommend this place.
S.Scott

Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
hargreave...
London, United Kingdom
“A wonderful place to stay.”
Reviewed 22 March 2017 for a stay in February 2017
people found this review helpful

Villa Ciento is the most wonderful place to stay. An exquisite location, spectacular views, feels like a retreat without the rules. A great yoga teacher will come by for one on one sessions on the veranda over looking the ocean. The best massage I've had in years. This is a no frills place, it's not 5 star fancy, but it's clean and comfortable with emphasis on making sure you feel at home and relaxed. The staff are friendly and most helpful and have great local knowledge. Anything you need, no problem. The atmosphere is easy and homely. The bar restaurant serves great food again no nonsense just good market fresh food, local produce only from their garden
Great bar too. Highly recommend.

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing