“Fantastic Villa!”
other traveller has booked this property
The villa from the pool deck.
A view of the villa from the garden. The villa has a private wrap around verandah.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
The villa from the pool deck.
A view of the villa from the garden.
The villa has a private wrap around verandah.
A panoramic view of the villas.
The pool at sunrise.
A view from the pool deck overlooking the valley.
The bedroom with king size bed.
The bedroom with single beds.
Lounge area with double sofa bed.
Lounge/ Kitchen
Bathroom
Some of the fruit and vegetables picked from the garden.
We have also hosted weddings.
Secure car parking available.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Sean E
“Fantastic Villa!”
Reviewed 19 June 2016 for a stay in November 2014
people found this review helpful

I really enjoyed my stay here.

The Villa was very comfortable with lots of space surrounding it. The best bit has to be the private pool overlooking stunning views of Ocho Rios!

Thank you very much!

How easy was key pickup/access to the property?
Travelling group: Friends
beayanx20...
London, United Kingdom
“I have no words...breathtaking!”
Reviewed 3 June 2016 for a stay in April 2016
person found this review helpful

I have never been to Jamaica before so was really excited and unsure of what to expect. Jamaica is stunning and Timberlea is certainly no exception.

The compound is beautiful, the grass is a lush green and surrounded by beautiful trees, some of which are fruit trees and Steve the groundskeeper or Mr Brown are more than happy to pick anything which I thought was pretty cool!

I especially love that the cottage is at such a high point it overlooks the valley which is sensational at sun rise and sun set.

The cottage is lovely, very spacious, clean and perfectly formed with everything you could possibly need. I'd return in a heart beat!

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: The location is amazing!!!!
Liked least: Leaving!
Travelling group: Solo Traveller
Your age range 25-34
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
daniellev...
Essex, United Kingdom
“Can't wait to come back!!!”
Reviewed 3 June 2016 for a stay in December 2015
people found this review helpful

I first stayed at the beautiful Timberlea in January 2015 and was back again in December 2015 and will be definitely returning again later this year. The surrounding area of the property has stunning views of beautiful scenery on a huge amount of land, there is a variety of delicious fruits growing on the trees for you to have, we also watched the sunset and sunrise which was absolutely amazing. The Hosts make you feel so welcome and couldn't do enough for us we wanted for nothing, they advised us on what things there were to do and the best places to go. we had fantastic days out climbing Dunns River, swimming with dolphins at discovery cove, and swimming in the fresh clear water at blue hole, the stunning beaches, the markets and eating out at local delicacies are all a must, We had fantastic days around the pool which my 3 year old son loved he would be in there till the sunset. The property and accommodation is perfect its local to all the main attractions and its well equipped with all the things you would require for your stay. i can not fault Timberlea or its hosts at all it was PERFECTION IN PARADISE!!!!

Travelling group: Young Children
Your age range 35-49
juliana p
New York
“It was amazing, best caribbean holiday to date!”
Reviewed 8 January 2016 for a stay in December 2015
people found this review helpful

Me and my family really enjoyed our time at Timberlea. The children were able to play in the pool and on the trampoline whilst we picked fruits from the garden .... This place is so beautiful and relaxing, there are many tourist attractions close by. WE HAD A WONDERFUL TIME !!! I RECOMMEND IT

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
LouieRene
London, United Kingdom
“Amazing Vacation”
Reviewed 8 April 2015 for a stay in January 2015
people found this review helpful

So nice I went twice in six weeks!
When we first got to Timberlea it was really dark, so we didn’t get to see much, but the next morning we were welcomed by a beautiful sunrise, birds singing and beautiful surroundings.

It really was a pleasure to be able to stay here, the house is modern and fully equipped with everything we needed, the pool in the sun is absolutely beautiful and even swimming in the rain was great.

I visited first at the end of last year (2014) with a few friends, but it was so nice that I went back with the family. We were made to feel very welcome by our hosts and shown all the local hotspots.

I would definitely recommend visiting and staying at Timberlea whether you are with family or friends. The size of the land is absolutley huge and good for exploring if you like that and you can eat from the land which is a nice natural experience.

I cannot wait to visit Timberlea again and hopefully it will not be too long.
Thank you for a beautiful experience.

Louie

Travelling group: Young Children
Your age range 25-34
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing