“Tours of a lifetime ”
Review of Fabian Tours

Fabian Tours
Ranked #18 of 81 Tours in Negril
Reviewed 3 July 2017 via mobile

Fabian is an extraordinary tour guide & even better driver! He took very good care of us on & off the road! His knowledge of the country was immaculate! We definitely got more than we bargained for plus more! We would recommend him 10x if we could because he really makes you feel like you're at home. So if you're ever in Negril around the LEGENDS RESORT ask for this guy. Thank you again Fabian!

All reviews
in 4 reviews
"great guide"
"his knowledge"

Reviewed 18 June 2017

We wanted to go to Bob Marley Museum in Kingston and called Fabian Tours at the last minute. He was very professional and was prompted with picking us up. He gave a great tour along the way. We also booked him the next day for Mayfield Falls also a very nice trip with him. I would recommend Fabian Tours if your visiting Jamaica, No pressure No hassle business man. I can appreciate that very much. Thank you again Fabian. Hope to see you next year....

1  Thank 1Rhonda501
Reviewed 27 May 2017

We met Fabian outside of Legands and he took us up to ricks cafe, on our short drive he told us alot of information about the island a cool little spots to hit. We enjoyed oour time at Ricks so the next night we went back and was lucky to be able to get Fabian as our driver. He gave us his cell phone to call him when we were done with dinner for the pick up ride home. I would have liked to do a tour with him but we werent staying on the island for very long. I will keep his business card for next time I go or if i know anyone who need shuttle service while on vacation. He has a nice clean van with cold AC! Thanks Fabian till we meet again!

Reviewed 25 April 2017

This is my second time using Fabian Tours and he is the best! A group of my friend and I spent 7 lovely days in Montego Bay, Jamaica. Fabian transported us from the airport...punctual, providing refreshing drinks to quench our thirst, to our destination. We booked him for several tours...being a native he enriched our knowledge with many tidbits of his culture, the best places to purchase gifts and souvenirs and delighting our palates with the local cuisine.....now I am spoiled! Fabian, thank you.