“Mr L Cotterell”

Fabian Tours
Ranked #17 of 81 Tours in Negril
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 5 November 2017 via mobile

Fabian is not only knowledgeable but made great suggestions for places to visit that was within our budget For a family of 5, he fully supported tha various needs of family members without hesitation. Without doubt,I throughly recommend Fabian. Can’t wait for our next trip to Jamaica and have recommended Fabian to family and friends.

Reviewed 28 October 2017 via mobile

He was nice and friendly but overcharged my mom and I more than once. I didn’t think it was fair and we only found out after we left negril what a chartered taxi should cost. I probably wouldn’t use him the next time I’m there.

Reviewed 15 October 2017 via mobile

We feel blessed to have met Fabian! Over the four days we were there, we used his services many times. Each time he was there promptly with a big warm, welcoming smile. This man took such good care of us! I respect him deeply! I would recommend him and his services to any and every person reading this review! When planning this trip, we prayed to find somebody we could trust to show us around. And thankfully we met him on the very first night there!

Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

Good and safe driver! Always on Time! Thx!
Good Price and hè knows a lot about the Area! Nice to meet You!

Reviewed 3 July 2017 via mobile

Fabian is an extraordinary tour guide & even better driver! He took very good care of us on & off the road! His knowledge of the country was immaculate! We definitely got more than we bargained for plus more! We would recommend him 10x if we could because he really makes you feel like you're at home. So if you're ever in Negril around the LEGENDS RESORT ask for this guy. Thank you again Fabian!