“More of a local spot”

Ranked #19 of 199 Restaurants in Negril
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed 10 October 2017

After reading reviews before my trip, I thought I'd try this place. We stopped in on a very hot day and were greeted right away by a nice lady. The menu is very very Jamaican (ie. almost exclusively fish). Due to that, I ordered the Spanish omelette. We had very good fresh squeezed orange juice. The food was good, but they are pricey! The cup of OJ was $4USD. 1 breakfast and 2 OJ's cost nearly $30USD.

Reviewed 2 October 2017

very reasonable prices..a hole in the wall next to Rock House Resort. Wish I'd stayed longer so I could have eaten there again.

Reviewed 2 September 2017

This small local eatery was better than advertised!
And a great place for inexpensive, authentic Jamaican food.
The daily specials/menu & prices are written on a chalkboard.

I ordered a meal of chicken curry, vegetable soup, rice & beans, fried bread fruit & roasted yams for $JAM700. While waiting for my food, I had a delicious fruit smoothie $JAM200.

I walked here from Rick's Cafe, after watching the 2PM cliff diver show.
Then haile a route taxi to Negril town center taxi park ($JAM150).
Then another route taxi ($JAM150) back to CoCo La Palm, where I was staying.

Reviewed 8 August 2017

What a little gem on the cliff side of Negril. Hands down one of the best meals we ate in Negril. Order the steamed fish (red snapper) and a combo of goat curry & Brown stewed chicken with two juices to wash it down. We enjoyed every morsel of the food along with all the delicious sides and the soup as a starter. Sips & Bites will be on our to go places anytime we visit Negril.

Reviewed 2 August 2017

Home sick and missing some real Jamaican food so decided to reminisce on the many delectable cuisine I had at Sips and Bites. The Ackee and Saltfish with Roast Breadfruit and Brown Stew Fish have me salivating! Oh and let's not forget the vegetarian soup.It's not opened on a Saturday as the operators are Seventh Day Adventists but I would highly recommend this outlet should you crave authentic Jamaican food! Miss Brown, one of the waiters, will be eager to serve you!

All the best,