“Great local place”

Ranked #19 of 200 Restaurants in Negril
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed 12 October 2017 via mobile

We enjoyed our time here. Big proportions for the money and very good. They were very nice and appreciative of our business.

Reviewed 10 October 2017

After reading reviews before my trip, I thought I'd try this place. We stopped in on a very hot day and were greeted right away by a nice lady. The menu is very very Jamaican (ie. almost exclusively fish). Due to that, I ordered the Spanish omelette. We had very good fresh squeezed orange juice. The food was good, but they are pricey! The cup of OJ was $4USD. 1 breakfast and 2 OJ's cost nearly $30USD.

Reviewed 2 October 2017

very reasonable prices..a hole in the wall next to Rock House Resort. Wish I'd stayed longer so I could have eaten there again.

Reviewed 2 September 2017

This small local eatery was better than advertised!
And a great place for inexpensive, authentic Jamaican food.
The daily specials/menu & prices are written on a chalkboard.

I ordered a meal of chicken curry, vegetable soup, rice & beans, fried bread fruit & roasted yams for $JAM700. While waiting for my food, I had a delicious fruit smoothie $JAM200.

I walked here from Rick's Cafe, after watching the 2PM cliff diver show.
Then haile a route taxi to Negril town center taxi park ($JAM150).
Then another route taxi ($JAM150) back to CoCo La Palm, where I was staying.

Reviewed 8 August 2017

What a little gem on the cliff side of Negril. Hands down one of the best meals we ate in Negril. Order the steamed fish (red snapper) and a combo of goat curry & Brown stewed chicken with two juices to wash it down. We enjoyed every morsel of the food along with all the delicious sides and the soup as a starter. Sips & Bites will be on our to go places anytime we visit Negril.