Negril Tree House Resort
US$313
US$190
Travelocity
  • Breakfast included
Travellers Beach Resort(Negril)(Great Value!)
US$78
Excellent 5/5
US$854
US$484
Great 4.5/5
White Sands Negril(Negril)(Great Value!)
US$64
TripAdvisor
Very Good 4/5
1,418 results
All reviewsgail jacksonthe singing chefjerk chickendaily breakfastcallalooseven mile beachfried dumplingskenny tourshome away from homeevery morningcocktail partyfresh fruitpaddle boardingbeach frontbeach barbeautiful beachsecond home
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 9 February 2012

I'd never been to Jamaica so I purchased the Groupon deal for the Tree House when I saw it. Got a good deal on airfare and off we went. The staff was friendly, the beach area was beautiful and Morgan took us out for snorkeling one day. We had our own personal snorkeling guide :) and saw many cool fish, a manta ray and an octopus. So much better than my experience in Key West. I recommend renting a scooter from down the street. We cruised all around and got to interact with so many local who were all more than friendly and helpful. It was great for hitting the local eateries, grocery store and liquor store. Might I add, it was much cheaper than taking a cab or having to rely on someone else to pick us up and drop us off. Brought food and drinks back to room and to the pool for more fun. If you want awesome jerk chicken, there's a little hut (can't remember the name) on the way into town on the side of the road that was the best! One day we even rode back to Montego Bay to walk around and shop. Great scenic drive by the way. Another day took a trip down to Rick's Cafe to see the cliff divers and hit some other spots along the road. Jamaica was absolutely wonderful in every sense of the word. Definitely worth it!!

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Krista A
Reviewed 8 February 2012

If you've ever had a great experience it's hard to replicate it but my second visit to Negril Treehouse was possibly better than the first time. The first time I had a room and the accomodation was great but this time, it was fabulous!! It was my birthday and 5 of us went for a quick trip to Negril to celebrate. We decided to try a suite this time and we were not disappointed. The suites are different sizes and ours was a bi-level with two connected bedrooms both with king size beds and two bathrooms and there was a loft bedroom with a queen size bed and its own bathroom as well. We had a living room and kithchen with pots, pans and dishes. The rooms were spotless and the beds freshly made. The resort is family friendly and the staff is always on duty and makes every effort to accomodate all your needs.They are pleasant and friendly and recognized us from our last trip. The manager Charmaine was a gem because my family sent her a thousand emails to set up my birthday trip and she never lost her cool and gave us everything we needed.The beach is clean and the chairs and tables on the beach are in great shape and they never run out of towels.The breakfast is a mix of island favorites and american staples such as oatmeal, omelettes and waffles and plenty of fresh fruit. Nobody in Negril has better jerk chicken than Allan at the beach jerk hut and you have to move fast and early because he's always sold out. the Treehouse is a great place to stay for a family vacation, romantic getaway or just to unwind for a few days of R&R. The rates are great and we are planning another visit very soon. Try the Treehouse and experience a little slice of jamaican hospitality.

Room Tip: If street noise bothers you ask to be on the beach side of the resort.
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family
4  Thank seetheworld60795
Reviewed 5 February 2012

My friend's and I loved every minute staying at the Negril Tree House Resort. The staff were great! Everyone was beyond friendly and super accomidating! The beach was beautiful and just steps away from our rooms. I absolutely plan on returning to the Tree House Resort and would definitely reccomend it to anyone who is looking to have a ton of fun in a laid back and beautful setting! The Tree House Resort is a great balance between the accomidations of a resort setting yet still getting an authentic Jamaican experience!

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank Emily W
Reviewed 3 February 2012

My girlfriends and I bought the living social deal and I am so glad we did! The staff at the Treehouse were so friendly and accommodating. The rooms were clean and the food was excellent! We had the time of our lives and dint think we would have had such a great experience if we hadn't stated at the Treehouse. We are already trying to book our next trip back!

• Stayed: January 2012
1  Thank Rachelb1231
Reviewed 29 January 2012

I must start by saying I am a bit biased because I am a Jamaica lover. I've stayed in a shack in Negril one time and was perfectly happy. But that aside, this place is amazing. I loved the location of our room (9) it was just steps away from the beach and front desk. The room was basic, don't come here if you are looking for luxury. The room was an odd shape and the shower water switched from hot to cold often. But honestly I don't think I've ever had a perfectly working shower in Jamaica. The staff was super awesome! Our local friends could come and visit us without hassle from the hotel staff, which is a very nice perk. The breakfast was great every day and kept us full until mid afternoon. We ate mostly all our meals here and I refuse to eat American food in Jamaica. Was a little disappointed there was no curry chicken on the menu. But I was satisfied by my other Jamaican favorites like curry goat, some amazing jerk chicken, oxtail, conch, callaloo and rice a peas. Oddly enough they serve a lot of chinese food here, which I thought wasn't exactly fitting, so I didn't order it. They were having the drum circle event as mentioned in below posts and it was cool to watch and we could hear it clearly from our room, which provided a great ambiance. I really liked the bon fire on the beach. Ms. Jackson the owner was very involved and came and greeted guests on the beach and did her fair share of work around the property, which was very nice to see the owner involved in the everyday tasks. We met a lot of the staff and loved them all as most were friendly and talkative with us.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with friends