CocoLaPalm Resort(Negril)(Great Value!)
Westender Inn(Negril)(Great Value!)
US$75
US$64
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$77/night.

US$200
US$126
Seastar Inn(Negril)(Great Value!)
US$56
Travelocity
Catcha Falling Star(Negril)(Great Value!)
US$76
The Cliff Hotel(Negril)
US$705
Priceline
1,436 results
All reviewsgail jacksonthe singing chefjerk chickendaily breakfastcallalooseven mile beachkenny tourshome away from homeevery morningcocktail partyfresh fruitpaddle boardingbeach frontbeach barbeautiful beachwater sportspatties
Reviewed 4 April 2010

My family and myself used to travel from Jamaica to Florida for the Easter. Since 2002 we now spend Easter at Negril Tree House - we so comfortable. Yesterday they WOWED with a Manager's Party. We feel so comfortable returning each time. The staff are. Excellent, good value, great fun, great beach, good food. Horace from Kingston, Jamaica.

olidays. Since 2002, we now send Easter at Negril Tree House at Easter time.
I

1  Thank jamaica07Kingston
Reviewed 1 April 2010

I stayed at the Negril Tree House Resort in March 2010 when I travelled to Negril for a family wedding. The wedding itself was at Sandals, but as a solo traveller there was no way I could afford to stay at Sandals by myself (they were charging me close to $600 a night). I did my research and chose the Negril Tree House. Since I was staying by myself, security was of utmost importance, and I was pleased to note that they had a gatehouse near the road and a constant presence in the main lobby area.

The most noteworthy aspect of the Negril Tree House Resort is its beach -- absolutely gorgeous. The waters in front of the hotel are PRISTINE, and the beach has more square foot frontage than any of the major resorts (Sandals, Beaches) that I have stayed at in the area. By comparison, many of the beaches down the way have lots of seaweed darkening the waters. It sounds like a little thing, but going on Caribbean vacation it's nice to look out and see the immaculate aquamarine waters, and not have to worry about stepping in slimy weeds.

The room I stayed at was extremely clean (I have very high standards so this says a lot!), albeit strangely shaped; the bathroom was one of the largest hotel bathrooms I've ever seen and had great water pressure/temp. [By comparison, my parents stayed at the Sandals resort; they had a room that was about the same size as mine and a bathroom maybe 1/3rd the size that had mold on the walls and very poor water pressure with hot/cold spots.] I was somewhat concerned about the location so close to other local hotspots (it's just down the beach from Margaritaville) but nights were very quiet and I had no problems sleeping. The bed was average but I wasn't expecting much to begin with so no concern there. Furniture in the room was a little dated but that honestly didn't matter to me as much as the fact that everything was clean. Lots of TV channels, including all the major American channels.

Internet access was a must for me -- although it's not available in the rooms, they have free wireless in the lobby, and I spent a few hours on the patio overlooking the ocean catching up on work email. Not a bad life! The free breakfast was a lovely unexpected addition. I mostly stuck to the freshfruit and made-to-order omelets; they also had some Jamaican specialties, Belgian waffles, and selections of cereals and cakes. Everyone was friendly for the most part; the lady who manned the taxi table wasn't the most pleasant and was unwilling to negotiate ($10 to go 3 km down the road??) but that seemed to be the standard rate for around town.

Ate at the restaurant by the beach only once, since I was spending most of my day time with the wedding crew, but I had delicious coconut shrimp and a very fresh fish sandwich. The carrot cake I had for dessert was obviously homemade and quite tasty. The best part of the restaurant is its proximity to the beach - my table was maybe 5-6 feet from the water's edge, which made for a lovely spot to read and watch the famous Negril sunset.

Something to keep in mind is the location of the hotel on the beach - there are lots of little shops, restaurants, etc. within a very short walk, which makes for a lively presence on the beach, although lots of foot traffic and the occasional shopkeeper trying to pull you into their shop. Not a dealbreaker for me, but if you're looking for a very quiet beach, this won't be the spot for you.

Overall, I really enjoyed my stay and would certainly stay again.

FYI: Arranged an airport shuttle with Clive's; only $20 round trip and I had the taxi van to myself on the 1.5 hr trip from Montego Bay to Negril. Definitely recommend.

• Stayed: March 2010, travelled solo
4  Thank michigrl
Reviewed 23 March 2010

I'll be honest, the hotel is what it is, a dive on the beach, 10 steps from the ocean. Good but not great restaurant for lunch. breakfast was average but then again it was included. our room was great, off the beaten path a bit. quiet. A/C worked, the bathroom was clean. the safe worked. Pool and Beach were great, but they seem to let anyone use their beach chairs which was annoying.

hotel staff was great, very accommodating. i would recommend this place for a simple vacation. you might be able to find the exact same thing at another one of the negril beach hotels. this is only 70 rooms so its tiny and it feels small and quaint.

My honest assessment, Negril needs some money and with more people starting to travel again, the treehouse will be able to fix whatever is wrong with it. even the best restaurants were just average. seems like the whole island really need some economic help.
we would return to the Treehouse.

• Stayed: March 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank mawith99
Reviewed 6 March 2010

We have just returned from our 3rd trip to Jamaica and we have always stayed at the Tree House. It's amazing how much repeat business this place gets, we see the same people there from year to year as we tend to go in roughly the same time frame each year. Anyway their breakfasts are good and the staff is top notch. It's located kind of in the middle of 7 Mile Beach so exploring other places is easy. Their lunch menu is usually grilled outdoors each day and the jerk chicken is top notch and reasonably priced. They also have a full kitchen for dinner (including a Chinese take out style menu). Jet skies are available for rental on the property ($50.00 per 1/2 hour) and you can book tours in the lobby if that interests you. We rented a room with a kitchenette which includes a full sized refrigerator, microwave,a sink, and a lot of cupboard space. If you are not into AI's then this could be the place for you.

• Stayed: February 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Gene W
Reviewed 6 March 2010

Travelled to Negril with my 7 yr. old daughter first 6 nights we stayed at the Negril Treehouse. The room was clean and comfortable, always had lots of hot water. My daughter loved the swing on the porch. THe pool was always clean and refreshing. Great location with many bars restaurants and souvenier shops in walking distance. The breakfast included with the room was always good with omlette station freshly made waffles and good selection of Jamaican favourites. Really nice accomodating staff made for an enjoyable stay.

• Stayed: February 2010